My own Opinion on the Update Log.

• Hey Guys,

i wanted to express my opinion on the last update log from Daneos.

I Like what hes doing that he continues to work on the server although hes getting much flame for his work from much peeps.

But One thing i can not understand. Why the hell does he need to increase the Guild Create Cost to the Extreme?! I´m Glad to have my Own Guild in the Pre Open, but when the official Open Beta starts, NO ONE will get any chance till higher levels to get any Guild! he instantly increased the cost x100! whats wrong? Too much Guilds on the server or what? I believe i wont be able to create my own Guild anymore on the official open beta, if the price isnt changed back or at least changed to 2 Million Zeni. 20 Million is way too much for people who just play for fun and to play with Friends.

Hope it will be read by the Admins, to discuss this Change for the Future.

Greetz, Gohan1807

• Hello Gohan1807,

This has been changed because many guilds abused the DOJO system. If you don't know what the dojo is you can see a guide Here:

Basically with a dojo you can pass / skip the pre-eliminatory of the tournament Budokai, for that reason many guilds began to create "secondary" guilds and conquer more than one dojo. That's why we have increased the price of the creation of the Guild and the price for challenge a dojo so guilds don't abuse so much of it.

I hope you understand.

Regards

• Hardlock, wouldn't be possible for the first month of the open beta, to have the original price to create a guild? 200kk is way to expensive for us cause all of us will be lvl1 with no zeni. Not even people who sell cash shop items could do anything cause there will be nobody to buy it.

Yes I thought about that, we will probably talk about it at the beginning of the open beta or when it is near.

• maybe a questionnaire For all players? then u can see over the statistics. But i think only few players like me arent using it. most of them want to do pvp. but to make life harder for only pve players too is unfair. to increase Dojo and Budokai prices is okay for me but not the guild prices itself. like i said in the first Post: there are people who just want to enjoy the game with their Friends and want to ply together, to farm together and such. This extreme increase of Guild Create Cost is way too much. To punish ALL people for a few (sorry) idiots who need to abuse the Dojo System, please thats not fair.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!