kaio-ken speed needs to increase yes or no poll so vote plz

• I don't agree. It's way too imbalanced for some classes. If Kaio-Ken had 20% Atk Speed... then:

Karma & Poko will always have Speed Cap.

26% Gloves/Staff

26% Mask/Gem

20%/25% Buff

20% Kaio-Ken

AND the 7% Atk Speed Dogi Ball effect

= 100% Atk Speed

• 1st i don't know if u or mee are playing in 2 different server but ok what are u tallking about ? 20 % speed buff ? which class bufff this ? kaio ken gives 20 % it gives 15 % and 3 not all classes have 7 % speed hat ( btw if u are not capped so what matter playing speed just tell mee this !!) if we follow you'r logic so sk should get nerfed cuz they get capped % antii crit ( dogii ball , buff , jacket ,) turtules should get crit % nerf on there buff cuz they get capped -_- and 4 poko and karma are speed classes i'am sorrry to tell u this but if i'am correct ur post iis 100 % false

• saing yes is the worst thing ever.

why very simple,

u want ranged character to reach 100% speed
    so, almost like a thunder, but from very far a way.

u guys must be retarded

doin that will broke all the game

kaioken is for raw damage and SSJ for the speed

its simple and its fun.

wishing for a poko whit 100% speed

real retarded.

• i honnestly think that u are the real .... ( i won't follow u thiis way .. ) u said " ssj for the sspeed" so other classes won't play as speed mode ? i don't know why u guys are complaininng about this the solution is simple briing back the speed as it use too and let palyers have thier choice -_- cuz honnestly the community are devided about this and u guys can't doo whatever u want iin this server when u know that majority of players as theard say want the old speed -_- let peopole choose between speed or crit party's -_-

• Actually this is a good suggestion.

i honnestly think that u are the real .... ( i won't follow u thiis way .. ) u said " ssj for the sspeed" so other classes won't play as speed mode ? i don't know why u guys are complaininng about this the solution is simple briing back the speed as it use too and let palyers have thier choice -_- cuz honnestly the community are devided about this and u guys can't doo whatever u want iin this server when u know that majority of players as theard say want the old speed -_- let peopole choose between speed or crit party's -_-

I think you do not understand that Poko and Karma Majin have no access to super saiyan, which would make them broken. If Kaio-Ken will get 20% Atk Speed, everyone will play Poko and Karma and everyone else who does not will quit the game

• Don't compare Kaioken to SSJ or others, because kaioken is a skill for a lv35 player, while SSJ is a SUPER skill, which is definitely harder and more time consuming to get.

SSJ has to be superior to kaioken, hence why having the same bonuses as SSJ is just plain stupid.

Kaioken speed is nerfed to 5%, which WOULD be fine, if the speed increased as the SP you put on it, like :

1 SP : 5%

2 SP : 10%

3 SP : 15%

• i agree dude cuz nerfiing somthing from 15 % to 5 % is not fair at all -_- and add to this kidbuu and the great namek are bullshit comparred to ssj

I think you do not understand that Poko and Karma Majin have no access to super saiyan, which would make them broken. If Kaio-Ken will get 20% Atk Speed, everyone will play Poko and Karma and everyone else who does not will quit the game

it was always 15 % dude it never reached 20 %

• I personally don't see the point anymore.

My Poko had cap speed with Kaioken as the speed used to be and I didn't even have % on dogi back then (now I have 5%).

And my poko didn't even have the best of the best % on weapon (26% and 21%, so I'm missing a 5%).

Danuvius is correct, Karma and Poko can hit the CAP without even a second buff from the other class.

I think Kaioken used to be 30% Speed if I am not mistaken, though even Daneos told me he is not 100% sure if it was 20% or 30%.

Either way, the boost was way too huge.

Every class can hit around 80-90% without speed buffs at all.

26+26+30+7=89% OR 26+26+20+7=79%

Kaioken won't be back to what it was for a good reason.

• in tw it was 15 % soo ..

• the fact is if we have a better att.speed on kaioken, that will make us able to play any class in solo adventure (stop talking about mmo multiplayer game blablablabla its bulshit). The only stupid guys who are complaining about att.speed on K.ken are the pvp players (f*k them I hate you, the game changed too much because of them)

Btw I doesn't play the game since the att.speed of K.ken goes to 5%. And don't forgot that it's obvious that many people stopped the game coz of that. I'm talking for them but I know they are lazy and doesnt even care anymore about the game so they will not come to agree with me.

The only game I play in relation with dragon ball online is: "Checking the update every tuesday and hoping shit"

Btw the vote prove everything.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!