Alternate binding condition for gear

• In light of recent events, discussions regarding upcoming update I felt I should throw some idea to reduce the drawbacks of this system. Idea in itself is very good, but implementation has effected both people who have been playing honestly and scumbags. I think biggest drawback is inability to differentiate between these two. Cause of it, basic concept of power leveling for money , selling armor for money is killed.

So without changing system, this is solution I came up with, hope you guys suggest any edits in idea or drawbacks :

If you buy or get gear from others, you can use it just for pve. Any sort of pvp let it be rank, duel, budo will be forbidden with such gear.(Unseal coin to use it in pvp)

I know some may feel if you bought it its your right to do what you wish to do with it. But lets face it, Daneos wants to bring this update so you cant stop it.

I am trying to save at least the few who play game for pve, may be it could be this idea lights some ideas in you to deal with pvp as well.

• Yes, given a situation where you want to send con gear from fighter to turtle to farm or some reason. What then? What if you made armor to level yourself 60-70 n want to sell it now. Its better off us, so "Dont equip it" doesnt solve problem. Anyway thanks for response.

• Yes, given a situation where you want to send con gear from fighter to turtle to farm or some reason. What then? What if you made armor to level yourself 60-70 n want to sell it now. Its better off us, so "Dont equip it" doesnt solve problem. Anyway thanks for response.

Oh I see, so basically all you have to do is farm for unbind coins. Simple as that, and no prob.

• The reasons for this alteration, is to help counteract the problem with scamming, and +15 selling that occurs over DBO G on a daily basis. This update will also hopefully help encourage players to farm their own gear/accessories.

Also XLR8 you don't need amazing gear to farm anyway and for your other reason, everyone will be affected by that and we'll just have to work around it.

• 1. +15 selling will still go on, just for higher price which is included cause of sealing. You think guys who buy so many cp that they dont know what to do with it cant buy seal coins.

2. You need good armor to do cc, kraken,cell etc( I will assume either you never did any of these or that you dont consider armor required to do this to be not amazing, amazing is pretty relative term).

People wont even take you to pt if your armor isnt good.

We can hardly earn enough to sustain one character with gear we obtain, I dont see why sharing armor for pve is wrong.

And how will others be effected, it cant go worse. Basically you cant borrow armor at all according to upcoming update, I am just suggesting allowance for pve, n yes people buy armor to level themselves if you wondered.

• 1. Of course +15 selling will still go on, but not as much as it does now and honestly we don't know if it still will. Hopefully they'll come up with something to prevent it.

2.You need +10 armor at the most, con of course and crit % weapons and a good dende/tank, I've seen multiple vids of it, done it before. Don't need OP af gear. Oh and buffs can help too.

3. Speak for yourself on this point.

4. It's so easy to get decent armor even when I was a noob.

I think I'm done talking though, it's like beating a dead horse at this point. Didn't even give it a chance and test it out first, this not even the beta yet. We all start off at lvl 38 which will be easy af, and you can grind for the oncoming caps+craft. There are so many options.

• 2. You need good armor to do cc, kraken,cell etc( I will assume either you never did any of these or that you dont consider armor required to do this to be not amazing, amazing is pretty relative term).

People wont even take you to pt if your armor isnt good.

That will be players fault they should gear themselves by themselves so you want to make anybody do PVE easy peasy borrow gear do ccbd100 and give it back? Thats how other game works they check your gear if its bad they won't take you and that is how life is if you're good you will always have a place if you're bad they won't take you.

• Hmmm pretty acceptable , so both of you have farmed your own con gear and crit % weapons and made it +10.

I totally get your stand point Exiled God , but if you notice no one borrows armor for PVE. What I want is not some thing as stupid as borrowing armor for PVE and giving it back, but basically you are killing a major part of economy of game which was made by selling + gear, thats how many people earn money.

We will start fresh in OB with 38 cap, when that happens I really hope all the shit is cleared n we have better economy. But when we are at prime n spent most of our work on our lvl 38 gear n level 50 or higher cap drops, I want to sell my lvl 38 gear cause its not useful for me but someone else could use it.

Borrowing armor isn`t my main objective, its a side product of my idea, that is allowing gear for sale (Money is my main objective).

And Takaroku , those point were for Sirab, didnt mean to offend anyone in first place.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!