Server suggestion

• So dragonball Scramble was my last straw... all the +15's protecting 1 ball ruins the whole event completely. I still beat +15's time to time (they are most likely bad) but 98% of the time its like hitting a brick wall. Now.. dbog team decide its better to make soulbound crafting gear and making +15 even more hard to get when i feel they should do the exact opposite. i feel they need to make a +15 vendor so EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT!!!! why leave the exploiters able to ruin the game for people just starting? what if we dont wanna wait untill you reset the server to actually have fun and play again.... this server pvp is ruined because of this exploit completely. You need to even us out... dont let them just have OP gear cuzz they been around long enough to cheat -_-... Im literally thinking about taking a step back from this game untill its fixed....

• So dragonball Scramble was my last straw... all the +15's protecting 1 ball ruins the whole event completely. I still beat +15's time to time (they are most likely bad) but 98% of the time its like hitting a brick wall. Now.. dbog team decide its better to make soulbound crafting gear and making +15 even more hard to get when i feel they should do the exact opposite. i feel they need to make a +15 vendor so EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT!!!! why leave the exploiters able to ruin the game for people just starting? what if we dont wanna wait untill you reset the server to actually have fun and play again.... this server pvp is ruined because of this exploit completely. You need to even us out... dont let them just have OP gear cuzz they been around long enough to cheat -_-... Im literally thinking about taking a step back from this game untill its fixed....

Make a crane and even without +15 you can wipe whole guilds

• upgrade should be possibile,Now is bad and with this update Will be even worse.as i say multiple time i Think a upgrade system without downgrade will be better and more rewardable

or this!!! i completely agree... anything to catch us up to the +15s. its pre beta so why would it hurt to make it so we can all test the upgraded gear. I figured it would help evening out classes so we no what needs nerfing also..

• unfortunately nothing will change, this all started when they randomly decided to have the white stones -2 when you break, they could have done that as a final update before OB so ppl could at least p2w to get +15, now only those that did in the beginning enjoy the massacre thats happening in budakai and scramble and plat.

people will tell you "its just PoB, who cares? everything will be wiped"... well that is the wrong approach as many, just like me will stop to play due to; time, lack of interest or really just move on... thats why im playing now rather than wait for OB to come, as i most likely will not play again for some time.

so all i can tell you is, with all these crazy changes going on, take a break, move on for a bit. When you remember about this game and wish to play again come back, thats what im doing, just finishing selling all my stuff before binding comes into play later this week, and then im off from this game.

• the problem is this game is born as pay2win.if you want big upgrade you need cash shop.no others game that is still open and good use a downgrade system.people need understand that this upgrade system is for get money from cash shop bot for male the game harder.look aura kingdom provate server.ther Arent downgrade but a hard upgrade system and even casher Arent able to get max upgrade.is only hard and take a lot of Times and items but atleast make you no lose your progress.here is a never ending grind and is better buy already upgraded gear you will spend less money.and this is why this update comes out,so you will be forced to upgrade your gear OR buy cash coins or drop them (legendary drop) but even when white was added in cash shop we get told that will be dropable but I still don't see them.imo the devs should understand how to run the server without be a never ending grind and make it user friendly and do not take example of original dbo things that make the game die

• the problem is this game is born as pay2win.if you want big upgrade you need cash shop.no others game that is still open and good use a downgrade system.people need understand that this upgrade system is for get money from cash shop bot for male the game harder.look aura kingdom provate server.ther Arent downgrade but a hard upgrade system and even casher Arent able to get max upgrade.is only hard and take a lot of Times and items but atleast make you no lose your progress.here is a never ending grind and is better buy already upgraded gear you will spend less money.and this is why this update comes out,so you will be forced to upgrade your gear OR buy cash coins or drop them (legendary drop) but even when white was added in cash shop we get told that will be dropable but I still don't see them.imo the devs should understand how to run the server without be a never ending grind and make it user friendly and do not take example of original dbo things that make the game die

Um...this is a thread about Scramble, not the upgrade system.

• Hello Saucegod

I understand how you feel, but you have to understand that is a test server and many people got armor +15 using "bugs". People who were able to abuse this error made many armors +15 and then sold them. We can do nothing about it as many people bought those armor and we don't know who obtained these armor by that bug, etc.
    This error has already been solved, so we will all have the same advantages in the OPEN BETA.

Regarding Tony's words first I have to ask you to stop doing spam on the same topic about Upgrade System.

The upgrade system is perfectly well, it's not about being easy. Getting +15 is very difficult and should not be easy. Do you want an easy game with all +15 players? What's the point of that, a game without competitiveness?

And Tony, What does the cash shop have to do with upgrade system?

Regards

• He suggested to sell +15 from vendor I suggest to make it obtainable with effort.

Upgrade system isn't working well because of downgrade.me and Chinwuke chin doesn't ask for Easyer upgrade but a downgrade that will not make lose your progress.how it is now is just luck.challanghing is other things,like cc floor 150 or the 7.as I said before this upgrade system born for milk your money not for be challaging.aura kingdom,blade e soul,final fantasy xiv those are challaging system that make you run dunegons.noone of this game got downgrade.lose what you earn is only for make you cash white stones.we are so far from perfect as it is now.and with this bind system will be even worse.i already write why.and stop saying is spam because is all connected problem.scramble all +15 is because people hack it why?because is too hard and impossible unless you spend really much cash.i never see people hacking upgrade in game like aura kingdom private server and as I say you don't get downgrade there and not all server got +15.of course upgrade should fail but item should stay the same,so people will even try more upgrade

• crane a single target class.. they always been op in duels though. they can beat any class if played right.

Yes, but in scramble all you need to is apply 1 OP Dot such as AoE Bleed or AoE Burn and if the healers and players are not in the same party, they can't be cured and die. = you can kill over 20 people with 1 skill. And +15 Armor/Weapons doesn't apply to them because the damage is always the same

• I understand it was due to bugs. And yes the upgrade system is PERFECT right now... BUT... theres a very large population of old school exploiters. im talking a HUGE majority of this servers community. People just starting the game are forced to QUIT due to not being able to exploit like the rest.. You say level 15 gear should be hard to get and your 100% correct. but if thats the case why does this server have so many? ITS BROKE!. making us all 15 wouldnt make it easy.. it would even us all out and actually put SKILL into play..people can still donate for dogis and dogi balls.. thats the cash shop benefit. instead u got people buying 30 dogi balls just to get 1 +15 peice so they can actually play the game. the upgrade system we have NOW needs to be used in the OB not this POB... POB need to be evened out.

• I understand it was due to bugs. And yes the upgrade system is PERFECT right now... BUT... theres a very large population of old school exploiters. im talking a HUGE majority of this servers community. People just starting the game are forced to QUIT due to not being able to exploit like the rest.. You say level 15 gear should be hard to get and your 100% correct. but if thats the case why does this server have so many? ITS BROKE!. making us all 15 wouldnt make it easy.. it would even us all out and actually put SKILL into play..people can still donate for dogis and dogi balls.. thats the cash shop benefit. instead u got people buying 30 dogi balls just to get 1 +15 peice so they can actually play the game. the upgrade system we have NOW needs to be used in the OB not this POB... POB need to be evened out.

I Think should stay like it is Now but remove downgrade,or make White cant fo under of +6 like it was in Original kr dbo.keep in mind that Impossible upgrade make the game die and make people play other things less cashy

For what? If it's a test server, focus on knowing the game. There is not much time left for open beta, don't worry about this.

And 30 dogi balls for +15 it's what people ask for, not us.

• in dbo kr tw thanks to this upgrade system people wasnt even cash.just buy items on bid site.800 dollars for a +15.this is why I think it should get tweaked and make people get good upgrade without need of cashing.this will make game more competitive since actually who will put more effort will have better gear and if all have around +10 will be balanced PvP since all got nearly same gear so only skills will count

• For what? If it's a test server, focus on knowing the game. There is not much time left for open beta, don't worry about this.

And 30 dogi balls for +15 it's what people ask for, not us.

well if you offering cheaper prices ill take it!! i wanna play the pre open beta too bro. Just imagine if you had to wear +5 gear lol. would you still play?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!