Server suggestion

• But isn't 1k Slashes still nerfed? Baffles me how a mid tier class at best got nerfed in PVP and PVEIt would be like nerfing Tien the day Goku got a new transformation. I demand an explanation.

Well, the thing about scramble is.... to be healed and buffed you have to be in the same party and you have both to be in scramble (you can't be healed or cured from outside scramble) as well. Now here's the twist: Not every Healer and Buffer and DPS Player is in the same party, so when you apply a DOT on all of them. They'll be busy with themselves and won't cure the others = forcing them to die.

In 1vs1 PvP they still perform quite well, but that's it

• This post isnt about nerfing or any of that. it was about how i suggest we make +15 gear easier to make in the POB since a large majority of players already have it. The server getting wiped soon anyways so i dont see why this shouldnt be done. The way the POB is running NOW should be used when the official OB drops... But since this is POB.. make it so we can have +15 characters. we talking a once and a lifetime experience here and being the testers of this POB we at least deserve that for sticking around.

• man i have +1 and some other +0 and i still play the game (not like first time i played it) but you are right upgrade system is bad and who have +15 will be op and others will be worst we cant even survive the mobs if we farm

but i have an idea what if you make weekly reward

like upgrade stone,good gloves,armor,wight stone,and maybe a dogi this will help a lot of ppl who play the game every day

so i hope you guys like this idea and thanks your bro RaAaR ^_^

• this is a good idea too. Anything to make it more possible honestly. But instead they are doing the exact opposite. :(

• Just think also... if we dont get the chance to get +15 now in the POB... we will NEVERRRRRR get to wear it PERIOD because it will be near impossible to get in OB... :(

The thing is though: only cashers who spend more than 3000 cash will be able to get +15 if they are lucky

Not everyone will have it and the buggers wont be able to duplicate it

• He suggested to sell +15 from vendor I suggest to make it obtainable with effort.

Upgrade system isn't working well because of downgrade.me and Chinwuke chin doesn't ask for Easyer upgrade but a downgrade that will not make lose your progress.how it is now is just luck.challanghing is other things,like cc floor 150 or the 7.as I said before this upgrade system born for milk your money not for be challaging.aura kingdom,blade e soul,final fantasy xiv those are challaging system that make you run dunegons.noone of this game got downgrade.lose what you earn is only for make you cash white stones.we are so far from perfect as it is now.and with this bind system will be even worse.i already write why.and stop saying is spam because is all connected problem.scramble all +15 is because people hack it why?because is too hard and impossible unless you spend really much cash.i never see people hacking upgrade in game like aura kingdom private server and as I say you don't get downgrade there and not all server got +15.of course upgrade should fail but item should stay the same,so people will even try more upgrade

I got to disagree with you here. Having the downgrade is way more useful to the upgrade system than without, because without it everyone gets +15 easily. If everyone gets +15, then the upgrade level itself aint even unique anymore. Right now I can understand that it's not really unique either considering all the bugs and shit that were used to get them, but taking away the downgrade from the upgrade system will just screw everything over.

• I got to disagree with you here. Having the downgrade is way more useful to the upgrade system than without, because without it everyone gets +15 easily. If everyone gets +15, then the upgrade level itself aint even unique anymore. Right now I can understand that it's not really unique either considering all the bugs and shit that were used to get them, but taking away the downgrade from the upgrade system will just screw everything over.

Well the good thing is we know the upgrading system works really well now! But being that the POB is going to be wiped within the next few months i dont see why it would hurt to disable it so the less fortunate can catch up. Evening out gear could possibly make it easier to see what abilities need nerfs also.

• Well the good thing is we know the upgrading system works really well now! But being that the POB is going to be wiped within the next few months i dont see why it would hurt to disable it so the less fortunate can catch up. Evening out gear could possibly make it easier to see what abilities need nerfs also.

Hmmm, I see what you're saying, but there's possible negative outcomes to that suggestion. Let's say the DBOG team did decide to do that for the rest of POB, new members and such get to experience it and everyone has +15, now this is where things could take a very bad turn. Once POB ends, the upgrade system would go back to how it was during Open beta, but this could spark up an issue with the community especially new players because they want to be able to get +15 with no issues again, and as I've come to realize this generation of DBO players are full of nothing but whiners until they get what they want, I'd say it's best to avoid the chances of anyone trying to make threads afterwards in order to make their complaints.

• but some people like me don't want +15 i just want all my gear be at least +8 or +9 that's all if +15 hard +8 +9 will be very enough

That's easily achievable right now if that's the case. You might think +8 or +9 might be enough, but in the case you decide to do a lot of pvp based events and your opponent has +15, you're royally screwed.

• I got to disagree with you here. Having the downgrade is way more useful to the upgrade system than without, because without it everyone gets +15 easily. If everyone gets +15, then the upgrade level itself aint even unique anymore. Right now I can understand that it's not really unique either considering all the bugs and shit that were used to get them, but taking away the downgrade from the upgrade system will just screw everything over.

hmmm...i dont think it this way...i see downgrade be implemented here only for milk money...like in origianl server...good games doesnt need this for assure competitive and not all with max upgrade...look aura kingdom,ffxiv,tera,blade e soul...nobady use this upgrade system because doesnt work,people doesnt want to farm hours for end the worst of before...and all with +15 is better because only skill will count...will not screw other,will make the game better and more rewardable

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!