Against the Gifting Box [lvl 1-70]

• Hello,

i want to disscuss about the Gifting box that everyone becomes at the start.
    This gifting box was just a Short Event from Wasabii and need to be removed.
    Why ?
    Bcs it was tooo OP u become at lvl 44 5 Brown Effect Switcher Boxes from the Gifting Box so u can creat another Account or Character and do the same now u just have to reach lvl 44 and get again Effect Switcher boxes.
    You getting to fast OP. [Effects]
    Now u can switch the Effects on the Armor u got from TMQ Dungeon or somewhere else.

Im for it to remove the Brown Boxes from the Gifting box or removing the Gifting box from the Game after a short time.

What you guys think about ? ?(

When you thought you couldn`t beat me, you should have run.
    Never underestimate your Enemy.
    giphy.gif

• there is no reason to remove the gift boxes they was fine. You got pots and items to help you questing. And for the lv 44 brown boxes you need to lv an account to lv 44 it will take some time and i don´t think anyone will do that really often.

I´m against removing the gift boxes.

• Do you really think that ppl will lvl up to 44 lvl just for few brown box? come on... Even if they will do that for the brown box they need few days for it, more fast they will drop something better from farm or TMQ. So lvl up just for few brown box is just waste of time.
    I think the gift box is really helpful for start, so i don't see sense for remove it, also it will push players to create other classes, etc.

• Removing the gift-box is stupid! It really helps new Players, and like BadPic. said it is useless to lvl till 44 just for some stupid brown boxes. Just a waste of time! And since everybody gets it nobody gets overpowered..
    What i would like to see removed are the lvl 70 gift +15 tickets, but the rest is fine and helpfull!
    So NO to removing the gift-box!

• Removing the gift-box is stupid! It really helps new Players, and like BadPic. said it is useless to lvl till 44 just for some stupid brown boxes. Just a waste of time! And since everybody gets it nobody gets overpowered..
    What i would like to see removed are the lvl 70 gift +15 tickets, but the rest is fine and helpfull!
    So NO to removing the gift-box!

absolutely agree!! only removes every +15 stupid tickets from game too

• One of the reasons why I had so many boxes. People just dont know what power leveling and multibox is.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!