PVP Platform Rules?

• Im new, and never played this game before, just registered now but...

Its not more easy make a Channeling Time to LogOut?

Like u need 10 secs to logOut and u cannot do actions on 10 secs?

Then u cannot avoid damage, and 10 secs on a fight are a lot...

• Then not only the arena problem would be ''fixed'', but players in Ultimate Dungeons and in the open world would be in big trouble too if a bug happens to occur like being stuck in an animation or having their screen frozen. Instead of an instant disconnect and save, he would be killed because of the ''fix'' for the pvp arena. 10 seconds in a fight are like ages, 10 seconds in unguarded in the big open world of Dragon Ball Online is like eons. Its is a good idea, but it is only a one sided fix.

:dpeace:

• Then not only the arena problem would be ''fixed'', but players in Ultimate Dungeons and in the open world would be in big trouble too if a bug happens to occur like being stuck in an animation or having their screen frozen. Instead of an instant disconnect and save, he would be killed because of the ''fix'' for the pvp arena. 10 seconds in a fight are like ages, 10 seconds in unguarded in the big open world of Dragon Ball Online is like eons. Its is a good idea, but it is only a one sided fix.

:dpeace:

Still i dont see the problem, where's the problem?

U would sleep on a safe place or in the wild?

Ofc if u are a MMORPG gamer u will go to a safe place...

Ofc if a bug happens (it has nothing to do with the logout), u still can alt+f4, but ur character will be still 10 secs till the desconnection so its totally ok on all the cases...

If a bug happens ur character will be = with or without the logout animation/time frozen so it has nothing to do with the 'fix'

• i think that a countdown would bee the best thing ( peopole can kill u during the countdown ) at to this that if u attack someone in the pvp arena u can't go out of it until u have a countdown like 1 min so we want have a kame run out any more and it will gonna bee real battel's in the arena

• I'm not tryna waste 10 seconds of my life everytime I logout just cause you have beef with someone on plat. You want to see his body fall to his death? Tell him to go rank, if he refuses, just accept he's a trash player and move on. And like Behaviour said you can always just force close the game so there's just no way to fix this problem.

• Why not simply make PVP debuff so soon you enter scramble or plat.

You can't, fly, teleport, switch channels or log out.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!