• 1. How much % of the game has already been translated to English?

2. What are the times for dragonball tier 2 events in Europe?

3. Can you fly in dash / accelerate mode without a scroll when you obtained the fly ability? (I saw the video where normal flying doesn't cost AP)

4. Can you use multiple dragon buffs at the same time? Can you also use dragon buffs and transformations together? (From what I remember it was impossible in the old Taiwan server)

5. Do transformations still have a hour cooldown? Because if I remember correct, the cooldown starts when you get out of ur transformation. Which means if you run out of energy, from that exact same moment you have to wait a hour to transform again even when you were in transformation for more than a hour.

Thanks for your replies,

Greetings!

• 3. Can you fly in dash / accelerate mode without a scroll when you obtained the fly ability? (I saw the video where normal flying doesn't cost AP)
    yes you can dash/accel without scroll.

Other questions can be answered end of the year.

• Every time I try to play the game it doesn't work and I don't know why.
    I have a windows 8 Pc
    I extract the files
    They keep telling me I need a Disk, but I have no idea what there are talking about
    Then when I try to run the game it says "The file DBOG.exe doesn't exsits" and I don't know why
    Could some one please help me ;(

• Every time I try to play the game it doesn't work and I don't know why.
    I have a windows 8 Pc
    I extract the files
    They keep telling me I need a Disk, but I have no idea what there are talking about
    Then when I try to run the game it says "The file DBOG.exe doesn't exsits" and I don't know why
    Could some one please help me ;(

I think you have to wait for the open alpha which starts the 15th june so.

Ps Why do you extract? I just run the exe in the winrar file and it installed my game.

• Hold on it just turned on, but it says I have a sever failure or something

• It just worked a minute ago, but the game was on it just had an error plus I don't feel like downloading it again it's going to be my 4th time downloading it ;( Plus I don't know how to wait a sec 8| idea why can't I just it in admin now ?(

• It just worked a minute ago, but the game was on it just had an error plus I don't feel like downloading it again it's going to be my 4th time downloading it ;( Plus I don't know how to wait a sec 8| idea why can't I just it in admin now ?(

Well you can try but ur files are probably already corrupted that's why you are getting a white screen.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!