Buffs and CC suggestion

• I don't know if these have been suggested already but looked and didn't find them.

-Make stronger buffs overlap weaker ones, similar to retail DBO (so we don't have to remove a weak buff every time we want a better version of that buff)

-For CC, have the mobs on non-boss floors be in groups like in retail. It's more efficient in pulling mobs for the "easier" floors and more challlenging for the harder floors since you won't be able to just attack one mob without agroing the whole group.

• I would like to suggest buffs to become like Turtle Hermit's Clear Mirror Index buff. Basically this means other players have to be in my party to be buffed and not just stay next to me because there are times, ehere you dont want to buff other players.

• One thing that should be fixed that I saw in a TW dbo video, is that you can't use a buff if you have the same kind of buff already, or if you are full of buffs already you can't receive more (from yourself ofc). This would be good to prevent us from wasting the dragon buffs while we are full of buffs or using for example a Crit rate buff when a majin already gave it to you. Daneos

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!