Change the EXP event...

• Hello

I know I'm not using the Forum that much but this is only for Daneos to change things after or before the reset that is:

The EXP event to Weekend to Weekdays becoz 2 Days is too short to grind from 65-70 for someone who cant cash for EXP Boosters and without quests in Papaya and all over the World and TMQ Spams is too boring sometimes thats all i wanted to ask.

Cheers :dpeace:

• Well waiting for the next weekend that is 5 days without EXP+ that is too long for me :( but ty that you saw my thread...

"that is too long for me" I'm beginning to realize the lot of you that complain about certain things only want it changed up because you can't handle it. I have a friend that can get herself to level 1-45 and 45-60 in two days and you can't grind 65-70 in 48 hours? come on man. Don't ask for unnecessary changes if everything is working out fine for everyone but not you, that just means you have to put in a little more work.

P.S Instead of waiting the 5 days, why dont you actually try putting in that required work now and you could be 70 within 2 or 3 days out of those 5 you gotta wait for the EXP+ weekend.

• Hi,

if you cant grind within 48 hours from 65 to 70 then you can use the next weekend to grind.

regards

Or fix the quest in papaya more easy for us.

:)

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• "that is too long for me" I'm beginning to realize the lot of you that complain about certain things only want it changed up because you can't handle it. I have a friend that can get herself to level 1-45 and 45-60 in two days and you can't grind 65-70 in 48 hours? come on man. Don't ask for unnecessary changes if everything is working out fine for everyone but not you, that just means you have to put in a little more work.

P.S Instead of waiting the 5 days, why dont you actually try putting in that required work now and you could be 70 within 2 or 3 days out of those 5 you gotta wait for the EXP+ weekend.

loool I love it when people exaggerate... 1-60 in 2 days im laughing so hard... not even if you power level and do that for 48h straight you will be lvl 60... im srry but what he said is total BS...

staying on topic; no need to change man, just farm at the hotel and once you realize, youll be lvl 70 in no time

• loool I love it when people exaggerate... 1-60 in 2 days im laughing so hard... not even if you power level and do that for 48h straight you will be lvl 60... im srry but what he said is total BS...

staying on topic; no need to change man, just farm at the hotel and once you realize, youll be lvl 70 in no time

You might consider it a BS story or not, but I've witnessed it myself. Also, nor did I ever explain how she managed to get 60 in two days, she used her turtle hermit to spam the entrance to UD3 for hours for 2 days straight and hit 60, it's really not that complicated. Then again you're someone of no importance to me, so whether you choose to believe me or not is something I could care less about.

P.S: One thing I'll tell you and I'll hope you remember when you read my posts. I don't make assumptions nor will I ever say anything to compare to something else unless I've witnessed it. The fact I've witnessed her do it on multiple characters is the only reason I thought to bring it up in my previous comment, if it hadn't really happened and I didn't witness it, I wouldn't bother to bring it up.

Name: (Xenogiri) | Class: (Swordsman ef7LzYf.png) | Guild: (None) | Discord: (Ƶay™#5283)

ichiruki_render_1_by_bleachod-d4aiz3g.png

Edited 2 times, last by Xenogiri: Typo. ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!