TMQ / UD and other things

• Hi DBO Community,

I used to play on TW server for some period of time. Now I came back to DBO Global and I really enjoy this game. Mostly because of Dragon ball athmosphere. All of us appreciate what You Daneos and Your team do to keep DBO life and thank You for all the efforts that make this game better. However this game is about 7 years old. In my opinion without basic changes it will die anyway. Doesnt matter how much we love Goku and his friends. Every game needs new players and every game has to find a way to keep them online.

1. DBO is old style MMORPG game. It requires a lot of hours in game or or high lvl friends help to reach max lvl. New games are focused on fast exping because most of us have jobs, school, friends or relationships. It doesnt give so much fun to do 99999 questes. Especially all of them are the same - kill X mobs, collect X flowers, drop X items from mobs. It would be nice to help players lvl up their characters and let them enjoy endgame. Because it is not a problem to lvl up next chars but for a players that start their adventure with DBO it is a nightmare. I have few ideas - exp boosts for tokes, additionaly exp% (5, 10 or sth) per nearby player in party, random exp events with high exp rewards, EXP CC dungeon. What do You think about this?

2. On TW it was easier to find party for TMQ/UD. I don't know how many players are average online on DBO Global servers but find party for any TMQ is nearly impossible. Even when with my friends we can provide healer, tank and buffs. Seems to be perfect party oportunity, right? I think drop rate should be improve in all dungeons. Upgrade stones drop rate is good or maybe even too high but items drop rate is defeinatley too low. Few days ago I've watched TMQ tutorial made on TW server. Rare/leg items drop from every boss. Now not even one item per TMQ/UD. If finaly drop - 99% with useless bonus. Doing dungeons is one of the best part in every MMORPG game but in DBO global it looks like another way to grind stones.

Additionaly exp% per nearby player in party would be useful also in this part of the game. Maybe finaly fighters, DW, plasma and other disliked chars would have a chance to find space in the party? Again new players would have opportunity to find their place in DBO community. We all know that almost every new player choose to play fighter :) and they need time to realize that there are better classes for first char. Let's help them instead of make their e-life even harder.

3. Another thing about TMQ - I really enjoy it because for me dungeons are the meaning of the MMORPG games but also because of Dragon Ball storyline put in these. However after X times all these cinemas and comic cuts are very annoying. Also on TMQ6 one of them is bugged (we can be killed when watching one of the cuts). Please add possibility in game options to turn off all cut scenes in advance.

There is also another bug in TMQs, I think You already now about it. Sometimes we dont get EXP reward from Trunks on the end of the dungeon. I think players must be close to timemachine but I'm not sure. Misscomunicate between random party members affect on it and make exp robbed players unsatisfied.

4. Weekly exp boost and dragon ball hunt event - Again all of us enjoy both of these events but because of fixed dates they make DBO "weekend" game. I think it would be great idea to add for example 3 random dragon ball events per week on workdays.

Same for exp boost. Nobody would be hurt, just some more fun.

5. Holiday events - I play DBO Global for about 2 weeks so I'm not posted about special events. I don't know how much time and work it require to implement but it would be nice to have some event from time to time. Halloween event for example. Some Santa Claus hunt maybe? :D It would be great oportunity to get some extra rewards but also take us from routine grinding, CC and other stuff that we can do with eyes closed.

I really would like to play on this server for a long period of time but I hate the filling that only one thing I can do after reach 70lvl is grind for gems on Papaya. Idea of suggestions threads on this forum is great and I hope my thread will be useful. If all these matters have been already posted here don't hesitate to keep me informed and block / delete this thread if it is nothing more than spam. Otherwise let all us now what do You think about that.

One more thing - I believe You are hard working on Open Beta realase but we need more informations to keep us beleving it will come someday. Part of Dragon ball fans are old guys, already working. I would donate this server with pleasure but I have to be sure Pre Open Beta isn't neverending story. Is there a way to keep us posted about progress?

Thank You!

Regis.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!