Last update?Maked for $$$

• Seriously?

Dogi removed but they are in Wagu Machine

Stones?they are in Wagu Machine

All what you need now is buy Wagu Machine Coins and Pray.

Really guys you really need money this mutch?i hope other people will start understand too that this project is maked on purpose for milk money so hard.

Now item binds so what you need to do if you want good upgrade?Buy wagu and get coins for get stones.

I will start stop cashing till the things arent better.

Ban me now again for a reson like "SPAM" because i say my opinion,like the mods like to do.

This game is a Cash fest even more of before now.My only regreat?Cashed because i was think things will go better and every update is worst

Now even knockdown and paralyse doesnt work on mobs,on tw and kr was work,you make all for make the game harder and force ppl to cash.

oh and tbh,i try even now,with slow internet the game still crash but who cares of that right?we need to think how to make money not make the game work.half quest on papaya is bugged but who cares?we need add wagu wagu more $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$

Now item binds so what you need to do if you want good upgrade?Buy wagu and get coins for get stones.

Or

1. You go and farm stones.

2. Your seller goes to the vending machine and seals the item which you wanna buy, so he can trade it.

Now even knockdown and paralyse doesnt work on mobs,on tw and kr was work,you make all for make the game harder and force ppl to cash.

;( stop playing.

• good and mature answer ;D

what about the other points big boss?

server doesnt work for who have slow internet?and you put wagu machine ?

yeah i cant play now becuase i got slow internet :D but you sure will not see 1 more penny from me boy

and now you can do what you want,but other people will open new servers...so people will go to better servers....you know LESS CASHY ONES....you was against P2W and put the stones in wagu like original dbo...LOL

you know that in original server wasnt like that?mobs ultra/hero/boss was can get paralyse and knockdown?just with little chance for kd.but i cant except you run a good server if you doesnt even know the origianl game and play for like what?5 minute?and exit because wasnt have money for teleport back from west city

• it's not , it really isn't lol , if you got botherd by something update came in. Either Quit , or Wait for Open beta , People forget this is a Pre Open beta , Testing Everything to see what people like. you should've Explained , not Complained.

ah then you say stack of 10 PURE STONES in wagu machine isnt pay to win?

what about remove all dogis and put them in wagu?this isnt maked for make people buy coins and not buy the dogi for just 100 cp?

no i dont like this update and i think it make the game goes worse than before

• Sorry but this kinda seems like that you are only here to complain about EVERYTHING.

This update turned out to be better than expected, because it's super easy to get unseal coins, in fact, to unseal a +15 lv70 (rare) you need 17 coins, and you get 13 from doing F70 alone.

The dogis are INSANELY cheap (10 cp each) and it's random, which makes it better for people to actually trade for their dogis, not buy them for $5 each.

Dogiballs are now obtainable for free players aswell, and brown boxes + dogiballs will not have their own currency.

White stones now drop, which makes the game fair for non-casher, same was as cashers.

Good update, I seriously like it.

• i cant see the positive points

all i see is recreate what NTL did,milk money

im not complaining about everything im complaining about what isnt good

i dont say nothing about the good things too,becuase all can say what is good,but not all have balls to say what is wrong.

what about mobs too?in kr/tw wasnt this way.

• ah then you say stack of 10 PURE STONES in wagu machine isnt pay to win?

what about remove all dogis and put them in wagu?this isnt maked for make people buy coins and not buy the dogi for just 100 cp?

What is the chance to get them? You farm them faster than you'd be able to get them through wagu machine (except you're hella lucky).

You are so focused on hate that you do not even know what is going on. Open your eyes and you will see that the whole update would be only negative for me if I was all about the money. And if Im really that money greedy as you say/think, then why am I not selling +15 items directly or max level? I think id make in a month more than in a year then.

• ah then you say stack of 10 PURE STONES in wagu machine isnt pay to win?

First of all , i have 5 Friends that got Dogi's from that machine & not stones , that's just a first. now ur saying Dogi's are moving into wagu machine, sure ur right. , Go Get a level 70 Turtle , go to Turtle island or hotel , Kill Mobs. Get u70 Stones. Sell them. Go to Action House. and buy ur Dogi's. if You're not a Casher , don't say Game is Money Hungry , cause if it was money hungry the only chance you get Dogi's would be by Cashing , and it's not so please don't say they are Thirsty for $ , Cause a game Dev won't work for Free , he won't do it cause off fan base , he would get paid for the work he Does , Every Dev Does that. the Fact that u have DBO today , with online Players, i don't Think Complaining is Required.

• What is the chance to get them? You farm them faster than you'd be able to get them through wagu machine (except you're hella lucky).

You are so focused on hate that you do not even know what is going on. Open your eyes and you will see that the whole update would be only negative for me if I was all about the money. And if Im really that money greedy as you say/think, then why am I not selling +15 items directly or max level? I think id make in a month more than in a year then.

i reply now:

because if you sell +15 will be clearly P2W but you do it like NTL(stones in shop so is little chanche to get +15 because of downgrade)

and btw not a big deal people for buy +15 use 40 dogi ball,40 dogi ball from cash shop.those are money you get it from.

now for buy them they need to buy coins that are in cash shop too(i know they are drop but i dont think seller will farm cc just for sell items)

and another thing is upgrade.i dont need to repeat what i say before,but with downgrade you need even more stones,and now they are in wagu too.

you want me to tell the good thing in this server?fine

Reset skills for zeni that was a good move

CC dunegon balanced

EXP

Im not here for hate,im here for say what could be better

For other guy:im saying what is wrong and what i think,is not that because is dbo can be cashy as hell and with instability problem that i will shut up.i dont play by like one week because with slow internet the game close,and we get wagu update(and dogi removed) insted of fix?or insted of fixing what doesnt work?i know they want money but if need milk it this way make a subscription with mounthly for play,will be better instead of cash shop

• This new update has its positives and negatives like a lot of things i am against the fact of binding gear and that will never change even in the short time this update was announced dbog has lost many old school veterans of this game and tw. the changes to the cash shop however some i agree with but some i do not for example putting dogis etc into wagu machine is not a big deal for most you can get cheap dogis this way. it does make dogi combination hard however but this is minor. i Do not agree with removing equipment boxes from cash shop simply because in 1 month time boxes will become a Myth the wagu machine does not give them out at a high enough rate to keep up with supply and demand. I am all for the making DBOG less P2W and this seems somewhat a help to people who dont want to cash or cant afford too due to stones being easier to obtain etc. but all of the other things like token updated and making pve more beneficial is a good job Kudos! and TonyEffe i agree with some points you made but the reason you were banned is for spamming the same message and i also got bored of seeing that message

• i just cant watch wht shit hes talking about. all veterans is staying for sure ur the only 1 who makes madness here. and of course this game needs money the more u donate the higher chances to keep this game alive u should be glad that this game got back to life i think every1 is happy rn

• This new update has its positives and negatives like a lot of things i am against the fact of binding gear and that will never change even in the short time this update was announced dbog has lost many old school veterans of this game and tw. the changes to the cash shop however some i agree with but some i do not for example putting dogis etc into wagu machine is not a big deal for most you can get cheap dogis this way. it does make dogi combination hard however but this is minor. i Do not agree with removing equipment boxes from cash shop simply because in 1 month time boxes will become a Myth the wagu machine does not give them out at a high enough rate to keep up with supply and demand. I am all for the making DBOG less P2W and this seems somewhat a help to people who dont want to cash or cant afford too due to stones being easier to obtain etc. but all of the other things like token updated and making pve more beneficial is a good job Kudos! and TonyEffe i agree with some points you made but the reason you were banned is for spamming the same message and i also got bored of seeing that message

it isnt spam,the problems are all connected

binds+people hack+15+stones drop too low solution make upgrade better

as i say to the mod who ban me it isnt spam if is pertinent with what we talk about and is different message everytime.but i got the feeling someone here banning just because you say things that they dont like,and i m curious to see how this will evolve,and im not the only one who think it

btw yeah so much people leave after the gear binded,but most of them doesnt play because they cant due to slow internet and server dc with that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!