MAJ PRIORITY

• Code
    Hi I made this post to have the dbog team open their eyes so that they should review their priority, I'm sorry for me the shop cash shop and token should not be a priority may rather start with the very basics of the games ie the quests, or even the weapons of our perso which does not increase the attack in the big bugger states !!!!
    So frankly I'm getting fed up, these well they give us majs that can drop a lot more rare object like white stones, or knows true the token store that is much better than before, may honestly
    Does it know its most important ?? those that prevent us from being played properly? or these to repair the bugs? like the papaya quests or the bug when are in tmq 4 with the gorilla and vegeta, or these stats bugs with our weapons ?? honestly I'm tired of bash mob, before papaya you were there you feast with these quests even if it had killed a lot of mob to succeed, now more than half of the quests are bugger !! What you do not even unlock all the quests ... so necessarily arrive 65-66, not to say before, ba you type that bash mob, I'm tired! And I hope that for you too, I would like all of you who were tired of their update uselless you made as I did, you made heard via the report tickets on the forum, to make them understand that What do you want before a game that works before modifying or adding content, what is already perfect before working on other things, such you should know that the kraken cell x and bacteria will not available from the beta its know may the beta it is for when? 1months, 1yrs or 2yrs ??? I do not count cash shop before the beta these too simple, as you do not even know if the beta will come out lol so another priority you could make them reported that it is a little closer to their community give us more news instead of all of them keep hiding on the game and are developing take into account what bothers us the most and make sure to improve it to the + and not make us maj for us to pull out the door leaves ... finally In short, I give you my point of view if I do these because I hope you too was fed up and you will make tikets to make them understand that they are the priority for the future Maj, make them understand that there is still much too much bug in this game is especially in the basics of the game (I know I'm all the time on these damn quests) may well do not blame me I'm not Chinese me if in a game there are quest for up to lvl max these not for nothing heii In !!!! sorry for my spelling I hope it will not bother you to take part !! biz the community
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!