I am sick and tired of this laziness to fix HUGE BUGS

• Maybe one should take his nature by side not having an opposite opinion before even trying to understand completly what he meant. Loosing the budo because of it is his opinion and has nothing to do with the skills of the game.

As PoBox explained, I know it like that, he can stun you but still is slown and has to reach you and in the video you can't see one slowed movement.

Same as with the 56% resist rings, some just oppose cause sendoku called it.

But I guess the world turns flat before a fighter ever gets nerfed

Just that I'm naturally against Cranes because they have the full kit like female turtles. SM, fighters, stun lock, SK are stupid af too.

It just seems strange to be in place and still land a headbutt on the opponent, seems like a waste of a skill, and how can you even headbutt while staying in position? I guess MA just need to know when to not use it.

And I only spoke about this due to my ignorance nothing else.

I also hate fighter.

• Those people hating for no reason, shut up fighters you don't know nothing of this game. Fighters are so damn broken against classes like cranes and turtles, resist at 280 foc, what the fk is this? 280 foc shouldn't be resisteable at all, and this slow bug is real. How the fk can you dash with all that slow on you? Use your brain for once.

• It is absurd how DP still don't work, but i'm certain that a skill like that is very delicate and spaghetti like. I'm certain that it wont work by the time of the lvl 38 cap in OB meaning the skill trees will not be changed to what it was in the lvl 38 cap all those years ago cause of 1 skill. Sad but true.

• ...yeah, in that TW video, it makes no sense to me at all how he's somehow stunning you from afar without actually moving in to head-butt you. Clearly it HAD to be a bug in TW that you wouldn't close the gap if you were 100% slowed down, but you totally did if you were only 90% slowed.

Quick Attack is a skill not based off movement speed at all, so it shouldn't be affected by slowing debuffs. If this makes Cranes unplayable, then we ought to consider buffing them down the line rather than bringing some decrepit old bug back. But honestly, I think Turtles and Cranes both are great enough at Party PvP and PvE to make up for not being top dogs in solo PvP too.

• ...yeah, in that TW video, it makes no sense to me at all how he's somehow stunning you from afar without actually moving in to head-butt you. Clearly it HAD to be a bug in TW that you wouldn't close the gap if you were 100% slowed down, but you totally did if you were only 90% slowed.

Quick Attack is a skill not based off movement speed at all, so it shouldn't be affected by slowing debuffs. If this makes Cranes unplayable, then we ought to consider buffing them down the line rather than bringing some decrepit old bug back. But honestly, I think Turtles and Cranes both are great enough at Party PvP and PvE to make up for not being top dogs in solo PvP too.

What the hell are you all talking about ?? QA IS based on move speed, it's a a dash followed by a stun, which is why wearing speed buff makes it faster, everyone knows this. Does anyone even have proper knowledge of the game here ?

And no, it wasn't a bug, it's how it should be.

• You guys do know that Quick Attack will always work if the enemy is in range, however if you are 100% immobilized (100% movement speed reduction) means you won't be able to move, but the stun will still go through, because Slow is not Hesitation from Karma Majin. The bug that you can see in Sendoku's video is not the stun going through, it's the teleportation right in front of Sendoku, even though the MA shouldn't be able to move from his place.

• You guys do know that Quick Attack will always work if the enemy is in range, however if you are 100% immobilized (100% movement speed reduction) means you won't be able to move, but the stun will still go through, because Slow is not Hesitation from Karma Majin. The bug that you can see in Sendoku's video is not the stun going through, it's the teleportation right in front of Sendoku, even though the MA shouldn't be able to move from his place.

The issue is, no one can really tell what the bug is.

1. Was it a bug that the stun has been applied, while the attacker did not even reach the target?

2. Was it a bug, that the attacker did not get close to the target?

My opinion:

Since the quick attack is a dash skill, and everyone knows that the dash range gets affected by the slow you have. The attacker should not even be able to use the quick attack skill unless he has enough movement speed to reach the target.

Yet its still a question, would it be too op?

Fixing this issue requires a lot of time and testing which is not worth to waste on right now.

• flash slash is dash skill too but it don't affect the mouvment speed i think that the range closer head but flash slash ..ect shouldn't bee afected by mouvment speed same as the karma's tp

• Of course i'm right, anyone with experience in TW knows it's bugged in DBOG, it's just that as daneos said himself, they don't wanna "waste time" on a core bug that makes spiritualists weaker than they already are in pvp against this cancerous resistance meta.

• Write me a pm and i tell you a thing about this bug.i dont want to tell it in public.also i Will show you how to make the position bug.i think is the same bug of kr

• It is not a dash skill. Quick attack seems to be the only dash skill.

If you look here though the headbutt movement speed was still the same even with the 90% movement speed debuff, if the skill was based on movement speed wouldn't the headbutt animation be slower? but that not the case. Sendoku is just trying to sneak a old bug into the game to give him a advantage. if you look at 1:50

• If you look here though the headbutt movement speed was still the same even with the 90% movement speed debuff, if the skill was based on movement speed wouldn't the headbutt animation be slower? but that not the case. Sendoku is just trying to sneak a old bug into the game to give him a advantage. if you look at 1:50

At 1:50 all I can see is slow. Thats avg 90% decrease and with 90% you can still walk and move around, I dont see ur point

• SMH, every time i see this guy on forums or in Game he is always crying about how he has jealous haters and when he loses its because of "bugs". Like grow the fouk up bro and quit crying, its not even Open beta.

How the fouck are you gonna say Daneos and his team are lazy you ungrateful much? If it wasn't for Daneos your ass wouldn't even have a fouking DBO to play. You're willingly playing a game that's in an unfinished state and yet you're crying for the bugs that only affect you to get fixed quicker?

Yes dragons punishment has been bugged forever, but you know what I do? I play different games. You never saw me crying in game or complaining on forums to get that shit fixed.

My god you know how many Hours Daneos probably works his ass off for this game and then he goes on forum or discord and sees ungrateful lil shites crying. Mad depressing honestly.

And you want to talk about which stuff is bugged? Look at Adrian's video at 1:22, that's honestly one of the most bullshite things ever in a video game, at that point u cant even play the game when u get stuck in that dash animation bug. There is 0 counter-play to that shit because your character is permanently stuck in that animation. Yet you and all the spirits complain about MAs being able to quick attack to you when its 27m and you guys have 35 and 45m skills?

Okay lmao. If Daneos isn't tight on time he should really fix that dash animation bug which was and is currently so cancer if the guy has good cd.

Of course you're gonna call me a Jealous hater and loser nobody noob fighter player now. You boast so much about your wins in a server when so many veterans aren't even playing lol, but when you lose you cry "BUG" or complain about the skill,item that was used against you "it's not calculated right or its too good". And you wonder why people don't like you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!