BUILD SWORD

• Being a good swordsmen depends on how much zeni you can make. In order to be a good swordsmen you need to be able to afford all the accessories, and armor upgrades which is why swordsmen is a bad class to play as first. Swordsmen are the worst pve class in the entire game, they take forever to hit level 70 without being leveled by a class good for pve, and because of that they can't make much zeni either. Your only choice in becoming a good swordsmen is to cash, or level a grinding class like turtle hermit, or Dark warrior, and have them make money for you.

• Being a good swordsmen depends on how much zeni you can make. In order to be a good swordsmen you need to be able to afford all the accessories, and armor upgrades which is why swordsmen is a bad class to play as first. Swordsmen are the worst pve class in the entire game, they take forever to hit level 70 without being leveled by a class good for pve, and because of that they can't make much zeni either. Your only choice in becoming a good swordsmen is to cash, or level a grinding class like turtle hermit, or Dark warrior, and have them make money for you.

Lmfao try beating me im SM and i farm easilly not stones all the time cuz there is thing like crafting uk? 100kk for 28 dex or something

• Why your dont try this?
    For rank/Budokai your dont need kaioken, if your wanna can added it coz on "tatami/platform" is cool. Give extra dmg..

PD: sm's dont dont need dogde passive. they can spam KD like a boss

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0043500401510124502240000

There r many things y SM needs dodge. 1. U may fail on first attack opponent might resist ur QA at that point dodge passive will do a huge thing 2. Fighting SK u wont be able to spam kd all the time when it happens it will depend on ur resist or dodge

This is wrong on almost every part.

Sm has one if the biggest aoe attacks in the whole game, which makes farming bearable.

Rp recovery saves you lots of time. Glaring slash helps a lot vs solo targets.

For pve purposes you can stack con and cd to be a god, since burning attack is not physical or energy, which means you can use anything just fine.

I geared my Sm fairly well without spending a cent on the game, it's all about money management.

Swordsman is much better for pve than fighter, due to the tanky base and glaring slash + rp recovery + scintillation skill.

• Burning attack works with physical crit%? But that's besides the point from what I've seen fighter's aoes work a lot better for pve than swordsmen if built right. I used my turtle for grinding because of how much better in pve they are, whether its hordes of mobs, or if it's against 1v1 mobs. My turtle 2 shots papaya's ultras, and one shots their normal/super mobs with crits. I don't know what your definition of "well geared" but with the insanely high price of good swords, I couldn't afford my swordsmen's gear by crafting/grinding.

I do agree energy recovery saves a lot of time(my turtle doesn't use rp), but I don't believe glaring slash really makes swordsmen any better than turtles.

And as for scintillation I don't see it being effected in pve unless the enemy uses stuns, or knock downs.

• True cd rules

• Burning attack works with physical crit%? But that's besides the point from what I've seen fighter's aoes work a lot better for pve than swordsmen if built right. I used my turtle for grinding because of how much better in pve they are, whether its hordes of mobs, or if it's against 1v1 mobs. My turtle 2 shots papaya's ultras, and one shots their normal/super mobs with crits. I don't know what your definition of "well geared" but with the insanely high price of good swords, I couldn't afford my swordsmen's gear by crafting/grinding.

I do agree energy recovery saves a lot of time(my turtle doesn't use rp), but I don't believe glaring slash really makes swordsmen any better than turtles.

And as for scintillation I don't see it being effected in pve unless the enemy uses stuns, or knock downs.

Burning attack is not that op but u can spam it very fast with rp cd and cd gear

• Yes u r mr. Obvious

Tbf the same could be said about you, the only difference between us 2 is that I am not ignorant. You got already proven wrong in another thread... multiple times and you simply refuse to learn out of it ?(

You are at the end of the day just being toxic, but considering that multiple people couldn't make you understand, do my odds to make you see the truth not really look better.

• Tbf the same could be said about you, the only difference between us 2 is that I am not ignorant. You got already proven wrong in another thread... multiple times and you simply refuse to learn out of it ?(

You are at the end of the day just being toxic, but considering that multiple people couldn't make you understand, do my odds to make you see the truth not really better.

Its seems u changed ur oppinion that u r not noob? in previous thread there were only cranes who cant accept the truth so pls shut ur stinky mouth

• Its seems u changed ur oppinion that u r not noob? in previous thread there were only cranes who cant accept the truth so pls shut ur stinky mouth

I never stated that I am not a noob, I simply stated, that you are a noob "as" me 8| I don't understand how you can mix that with *I am not a noob* up :/

How is being a Crane something bad tho? They all had a point and legitimately gave arguments and facts. But as I earlier stated, there is no chance to make you see it...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!