New DB not MMORPG by Namco/Bandai announced

• The company Namco/Bandai have announced a new not MMORPG about Dragon ball called: Dragon ball Sekai no senshin ( the Best warrior) in China.

It will be exclusive per IOS and Androidsystems.

I don't like to use the phone for play, so I'll not follow that. However, here must to be a lot of people very fan of Dragon ball, same like me, so I think maybe that could be interesting in the future for some people around here. ( Or maybe everybody already knows about that ).

I wonder if they will port, or remake, DBO with some new features from the last anime DBSuper, or they will start a complety new concept of MMORPG about Dragon ball's universe...

Of course, I'm wondering about a possible future localization in the westerns regions too...

Edit: Fist time I wrote this I thinked it was a MMORPG :D Sorry !!

• this is advertising I quite sure

Why ?? Then may you report it to the moderators ??

"MMORPG"

"Phone"

Yeah, pick one.

Like Monsters park ?? But finally not MMO I missunderstod that, so I must to edit it.

moba's mmo's are games made for pc not for console or phone !!

Dragon quest X ( My avatar image ) is a great MMORPG for PC / Wii / Wii U / 3DS / PS 3 And this summer had a open beta for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Just look on google.

My font of this news was a spanish game magazine called Hobby consolas. Check out the digital version if you are insinuating I'm liying or ardvertising, trolling... Whatever you want.

• I would play it if it turns out good we'll see, pretty sure it would'nt be better than DBOG.;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!