3D modeling mods.

• Saiyan Tail or Super Saiyan 3 Hairstyle? 24

1. Saiyan Tail (15) 63%
    2. Super Saiyan 3 hairstyle (9) 38%

Hello.

This thread is just a news update. I wanted to announce that i have done some research on the dbo DFF files and that i found out how they can be edited and implanted in the game succesfully. This is just theoretical for now so don't expect new model mods anytime soon. It may take months, it may take a few days who knows. I am very close to finding out if it works in practicion. At the moment i am trying to create a saiyan tail, but i am also thinking about making a Super Saiyan 3 hairstyle. Creating even one of these mods will take quite a while and its not even sure it works. I will release it right away if it does though. That is why i created this poll, so i can find out what mod i can work on first based on the popularity of it. Please keep in consideration that my method is still just a theory and it is not certain that i will be able to make these mods a reality.

Please leave your vote when you visit this thread, and leave a comment if you have anything to add. Feedback is always appreciated.

:dpeace:

• Hello.

This thread is just a news update. I wanted to announce that i have done some research on the dbo DFF files and that i found out how they can be edited and implanted in the game succesfully. This is just theoretical for now so don't expect new model mods anytime soon. It may take months, it may take a few days who knows. I am very close to finding out if it works in practicion. At the moment i am trying to create a saiyan tail, but i am also thinking about making a Super Saiyan 3 hairstyle. Creating even one of these mods will take quite a while and its not even sure it works. I will release it right away if it does though. That is why i created this poll, so i can find out what mod i can work on first based on the popularity of it. Please keep in consideration that my method is still just a theory and it is not certain that i will be able to make these mods a reality.

Please leave your vote when you visit this thread, and leave a comment if you have anything to add. Feedback is always appreciated.

Both would be interesting.

• could you give me the links of the programs they use to moding please

What programs? The ones i use for making dogi mods or for modeling? I don't have the latter yet. Still working on it. If you want the tools like Photoshop CS6, DBOResourcetool and the entire game files unpacked (DBOunpacker) then you can find them in the modding team discord server. Click the image below to join it.

thanks is that I want to learn to do mobs and those things by the way I did not have much English

What programs? The ones i use for making dogi mods or for modeling? I don't have the latter yet. Still working on it. If you want the tools like Photoshop CS6, DBOResourcetool and the entire game files unpacked (DBOunpacker) then you can find them in the modding team discord server. Click the image below to join it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!