if this comes in OB it would bee awsome

• hi all i have some suggestion that could bee awsome for the OB !!

1- World boss : the world boss in dbog is usless AF and the rewards are not cool at all i think that the staff should make it more harder too kill too look like a real boss that all the players need to attack , and as reward it drops many things stuff chest with ( brown boxes , white stones , dogi balls ..ect ) and somtimes u can add pk so there will gonna bee a pvp / pve !! not always pk like 2 times in 1 mounth

2- golden chest's this would bee awsome too add them as it was

3- raid sytem = in dbog we have only a party of 5 players why not make a raid groupe of like 30 person too do the db scrambel or dogo war or even world bosses !! with a raid chat

4- transform sky dungeon to a real dungeoon : it would bee cool if we tronsform sky dungeon to a real dungon by increasing the diffficulty of the dj and make it a 5 players DJ

5- make a time room like in dbz ( where they z team trained to face cell ) in this room u get in u choose the lvl of the mobs and the how many and the respawn time and u pay for certain time no one can get in expect u and you'r groupe members so peopole can farm without geting a brainless that come and take you'r spot !

notice : this are suggestions for OB , if u don't agree with somthing say it politely or i will ask modo's to remouve you'r suggestion , KEEP IT CEVILE PLEEAS

• 1. How would that work? would you buy the chest? cause if it drops, not everyone would get a reward, only those that are stronger, so it wouldnt really be fair to all players.

2. i agree

3. have no input on this as iv never done scramble.

4. I like this idea :D

5. I like where your heads at on this one, but i think people would abuse this. maybe it could work if there were no drops from these mobs and you got like half the xp you get outside this dungeon.

Overall i like some of these ideas. Dont know if they are possible besides 1,2

• would be nice :)

• make the chest an quest item and if u make it dropabelle drop like 200 and auto loot with "V" or pet skiill would bee desactivate or just make it like 1 in invontary so peopole won't take them all

• 1. Guess that wouldn't hurt

2. I believe gold boxes dropped in pappya, unless they took those out ._.

3.Wouldn't hurt to try

4.That would be cool

5.Would be nice but you can't gain anything from it of course.

• 1. Just add a level 80 boss monster. I'm surprised NTL didn't do that in update, although I guess those hard to kill Ultras made up for it somewhat.

2. Gold Chests dropped in retail Papaya so chances are the same can be applied in DBOG.

3. I don't know if that's possible or not.

4. I like the way Sky Dungeon works, especially since it's a single player dungeon. We need more of those tbh.

5. Um...what?

• I will honestly only talk about idea #3 and #5.

For raid groups... Isn't that basically a guild? People teaming up for 1 purpose hoping to achieve. If you want to create a guild for scramble, that's easily possible.

Just like people making guilds for kid budokai or dojo war only guilds or even cc guilds.

For the idea of the hyperbolic time chamber, shouldn't it be limited in how long to use and for how many times it is possible? Also should it give srops or not? Because people can use that to make the game a whole ton easier and you know that :/

• only exp it could bee and excelent monney draiin like 5 hours for 3kk ( depends lvl ) but with a guild turtuls can't use kame cuz they can kill their mates

• I think it should be implemented something for make upgrade better without break,more PvP arenas,more gm event (fight gm and if you win you win a item or do dunegons with gm) and make daily quests for upgrade stones and wagu coins

agree in all what u said expect the upgrade sytem

• Update i will add any idea that i get here and feel free to post what u think and what u want to see

-1 teleportation skill as a dragon wish !!

2- monney cap 2kkk per account so peopole won't sell reduclouse things for redicules prices and zenie would have he's real value cuz know all interesting things are sold for zenie or dogi balls

• Lol if there would be chest drops from world boss uk who would get it? Last hit player like in all mmorpg and that would be bullshit

-_- all peopole who are there would drop them ( even the one who didn't attack the boss ) the boss should drrop like 200-300 chest and peopole can drop only one for each boss or just change reward of the 30 majin questt iin function of lvl's we all agree that world boss sucks in this game

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!