% resistance items balance suggestion

• Hi guys this is like my first thread so go easy on me

I noticed in game that a lot of people are using the following items in dbog

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11336/

and

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11337/

No one in Taiwan used these items because the % increase of resistance rate wasn't clearly calculated using the full charactors resistance rate. (these items make resistance broken all veterans who played Taiwan will note this)

The way these items are now ultimate majins and fighters who ultize these items will be border line imperious to stuns and debuffs of all classes and cranes who use these with there resist buff can resist sks with ease. Most noteably a fighter right now can out resist an ultimate majin and that's not how Taiwan had it. fighters in taiwan dodged more not resist more than ultimates.

If the dbog team wants to talk balance I suggest altering these % resistance rate items.

to plain old resistance rate so capsule machine rare ring would give 56 resistance and and capsule machine extra earring ex would give 60 resistance.

that way full foc builds have a slight chance of hitting a fighter or ultimate with a debuff or stun.

the reason I'm not suggesting a cap is because one of these items will give a fighter more resistance than an ultimate when testing.

I hope this idea gets the community talking in a positive way. anyways

leave your good comments below

stupid troll kur comments not welcomed in this thread.

mod stupido box don't you dare talk in this thread. I want to hear from good dbog team like tempest, erza chick, padlock , icedude, (basically anyone but u)

• You're not the first one to notice, but the more complain about it the better

Here was a bigger one:

RARE FOOTAGE OF FIGHTERS USING % RESIST

Allways good to saying go easy on someone and then insulting someone at the end...As for me I rather had box answered than the other one on this old thread.

As for the topic, yeah it should be capped, it is way to overpowered in the way you have to go full foc and still only have a decent chance to hit. Looking at budokai you see there are more MAs then other classes taken together, so great it is balanced.

But then there are way to many fighters with way to big ego, I bet half of the dbog team playing fighters too and it seems the screeming for no nerf is just too big for nerfing something so logical.

5b65846cc04c1277221478529daf72cc.png

• I don't think a cap is good enough. Right now you can get 56% resistance on a SINGLE ring. Even if the max amount of resist got capped at 90% or something, that ring would still be the most powerful ring in the game. If the max amount of resistance on rings got dialed down to at least 40%, and the max amount you can stack in total was capped to 90~100%, then we'd go a long way. Resist% would still be incredibly powerful, but it doesn't become the only option available if your class has any resistance at all.

On earrings the 60% doesn't bother me as much. You can get 34 DEX, 13% props(Assuming 1=1), or 26 cooldown as alternatives, which are all very powerful too. So long as there's a resist% cap, we should be good.

• people in HK uses those accessories all the time, but I'm stop comparing HK to TW since the majority use to play TW. You gotta think for a second too in game we don't have kraken or cellx I people used the 13 prop ring combination over resistance% with legendary 34 w.e stats or 26 CD earring etc once that content comes out you will start seeing people with different equipment.

Also you got mention people were scared to try anything different than what was meta because of the p2w wall TW had, green skills book etc

• I introduced these to this server, and it backfired horribly, oh i never knew they would be shifting PvP balance so much, this alone makes people beat Karma majins by resisting, (which never existed in retail, NEVER, i have a video proof of devilrose the greatest ultimate majin of retail fully geared getting schooled by a karma +6), and it makes fighters resist MUCH more than ultimates, even swordmans abuse this, shit, even i abused it, but i sold the accessories as it feels like "cheating", and i prefer relying on pure Skills than luck.

• well insulting people in your spew to sell an idea isn't wise it just makes you look immature.

although your ideas have very good merit most people will see the insult and not take you seriously.

my suggestion next time is just remove the stupid kur comment and refrain from calling out moderators and your thread might flourish instead of dying in a day

as you say chop liver

*peace

• From Taiwan anno this item not worked\ switched off the effect. I tryed 2x60% resistance earrings, but the 2 dex earrings block more debuffs when i changed this neklaces(i tryed more times). And fighter not will be op resistance, because crane hermit have +180 resistance from buff and healer +300 resistance from passive.
    This earrings until now not worked the game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!