tmq's stuff drop algorithme need a serious rework

• hi , i'am not here to cry and pleas try to take a objective oppinion of the situation thank u :

i was farming the tmq 1 hard for like 7-8 times and i just got 1 rare top with a random stats ? is this even possible 8 runs for a random tmq 1 rare top in dbo tw in tmq's u get like 80 % of the time ( to not say 100 % ) a part of the tmq set ( legendary - rare ) for the hard one with of corse here are the screens

• Old DBO had 100% droprate for UD and TMQ - atleast when i played it - before i got borred with this stuff. Easy tmq gave you excellent to rare drop and hard gave rare or legendary. I don't remember the rates anymore, but at hard setting it was like 66% to 75% rare and 25% to 33 % legendary, maybe even a little higher. I got alot of legenday back in the day..

So yes, it should be adjusted.

• I do recall stone drops being very rare in retail....the best way to level was just to keep going and ignore any upgrades except for the stones given to you by quests, or abuse tickets to rush through the game like an overpowered maniac.

Since we don't have a ticket system anymore to rush through the game, having a slightly higher stone droprate in UDs and TMQs makes sense to me.

Easy tmq gave you excellent to rare drop and hard gave rare or legendary. I don't remember the rates anymore, but at hard setting it was like 66% to 75% rare and 25% to 33 % legendary, maybe even a little higher.

Yeah, this is accurate. Hard TMQs dropped legendaries very often. ^

• I do recall stone drops being very rare in retail....the best way to level was just to keep going and ignore any upgrades except for the stones given to you by quests, or abuse tickets to rush through the game like an overpowered maniac.

Since we don't have a ticket system anymore to rush through the game, having a slightly higher stone droprate in UDs and TMQs makes sense to me.

Yeah, this is accurate. Hard TMQs dropped legendaries very often. ^

the drops in tmq's dbog are just here to help players to lvl up since we don't have ticket any more

• check some video.in Korean dbo after tmq you was can choose a piece of armour.was legendary or excellent.all those armours was have specific stats (like 48 def,3 dex,3 str,5 p attack) and was changhe for every class.less time you was need for do tmq,more objective you was do (that's why we have ticket on the right) more chance of get the possibility of get legendary at the end was higher.was a very good system.what people doesn't understand is that this game every update get a devolution that make it worst.at level 55 cap all was perfect.

• check some video.in Korean dbo after tmq you was can choose a piece of armour.was legendary or excellent.all those armours was have specific stats (like 48 def,3 dex,3 str,5 p attack) and was changhe for every class.less time you was need for do tmq,more objective you was do (that's why we have ticket on the right) more chance of get the possibility of get legendary at the end was higher.was a very good system.what people doesn't understand is that this game every update get a devolution that make it worst.at level 55 cap all was perfect.

hum .... it doesn't look as agood thing algorythm cuz it's too easy the best way was dbotw way ^^ just my oppion ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!