Stop Complaining

• People I think you can stop with posting your complaints now.

1. People who are getting disconnected: Everyone is getting disconnected and I'm pretty sure they are trying their very best to fix these problems as fast as possible. So just be patience untill the server is stable.

2. People who are not getting an activation E-mail: Just try another E-mail and check your spam folder because I'm pretty sure it works for most people.

3. People who have problems with launcher: Search threads on the forum to fix your problems because that is the way I fixed it. (disable firewall/ virus protector > adding them to exeptions, remove the game completely and redownload/reinstall the game, open the launcher in admin mode, ...)

I'm pretty sure the server is getting a DDoS attack, that is the reason why it is unstable. Making complaint threads wont help it getting fixed faster. So just relax and do something else in the meantime.

Greetings

• You are right, but i used now 3 "virgin" Email adresses, 1 hotmail, 1 gmx and 1 gmail.
    And none of this providers have send a mail. Neither inbox nor spam folder. So You cant tell me its not a database problem or a problem within the sending process.

• 2. People who are not getting an activation E-mail: Just try another E-mail and check your spam folder because I'm pretty sure it works for most people.

i created 7 new emails for 7 new accounts no one works and i dont think the junk folder is the cause probably some ppl don't have the idea to go check there but many of other did that and still nothing.....

• You are right, but i used now 3 "virgin" Email adresses, 1 hotmail, 1 gmx and 1 gmail.
    And none of this providers have send a mail. Neither inbox nor spam folder. So You cant tell me its not a database problem or a problem within the sending process.

Well many people have that problem but I think you have to wait till the actual server get's fixed because that is more important at the moment. You will get helped but just wait for it. You can't play anyway even if your account is activated so just be patience.

• DDoS attack lol, when theres a server that hasnt been tested on a large scale and has 1000s of people trying to log in at once, it will have problems.

• DDoS attack lol, when theres a server that hasnt been tested on a large scale and has 1000s of people trying to log in at once, it will have problems.

Well how do you explain that people are still disconnecting now? Do you think all those people are still trying to login at the same time? There is something else going on.

• Well how do you explain that people are still disconnecting now? Do you think all those people are still trying to login at the same time? There is something else going on.

Why do people jump straight to DDoS attacks? It is just connection/database issues. It will probably take a day or two to get sorted out. There hasn't been a stress test of this size done yet. Issues like this are bound to happen. If it is DDoS attacks by some chance, then getting that sorted out would take even less time.

• There are people who actually donated fucking real money. All of them are in their right to complain.

My only recommendation here for the staff is to wait to have a very STABLE server instead of making all this hype for nothing.

• There hasn't been a stress test of this size done yet.

We did a stresstest on the developer server before the game opened. We needed alot more mobs to crash the server then there were player today. I know that there is a difference between mobs and real player but we had to spawn like 5-10 times as much actual created characters.

There are people who actually donated fucking real money. All of them are in their right to complain.

Yes, but you not.

• We did a stresstest on the developer server before the game opened. We needed alot more mobs to crash the server then there were player today. I know that there is a difference between mobs and real player but we had to spawn like 5-10 times as much actual created characters.

Yes, but you not.

A stress test of 9000 mobs on the server, that handles the CPU performance, but a few thousand players connecting through the internet around the world each with characters with stats and inventories and skills. The connection can't handle that, and RAM might help, check the memory of the server when there are a bunch of people on to see if that might be whats holding it back.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!