[Discussion] Quest System

• Well don't you think the idea of DBO coming "back" will scare them ? they'd just say that this game isnb't stable sometimes it's up sometimes down so no need to start.

No I don't. You would think, as a fan of the show that didn't get the chance to play the game, would be ecstatic about it~ Besides, all games have to go down for maintenance and whatnot sometimes~

• I don't like the term "Died", so i just kept telling myself that DBO is in Maintenance, a really really really LONG maintenance.
    That's how i thought until DBO:R and Now finally DBOG

Yeah, that's getting into the spirit of things bro xD Its like the longest maintenance and they want to know what to change (possibly) from our inputs and thoughts. We can shape the game to be more awesome. Then again, its really hard to make the best game better :thumbsup:

• Yeah, that's getting into the spirit of things bro xD Its like the longest maintenance and they want to know what to change (possibly) from our inputs and thoughts. We can shape the game to be more awesome. Then again, its really hard to make the best game better :thumbsup:

Well my friend atleast having a game would be good , and ocne again it's about making the game Balanced , and in the future making new content because people are going to reach LVL 70 in the first months and they'll just end up loosing the interest in playing haha , they'd be :" I've Got lvl 70 , i've gotthe best gears , dogis , i'm unbeatable with my 40K hp namek , what should i do ? euhm let's go do some challenges , oh right i've already won everything , maaaan let's go watch videos ".

But anyway having the game first in a stable and balanced form would be good then we'll start asking about new content.

• Well my friend atleast having a game would be good , and ocne again it's about making the game Balanced , and in the future making new content because people are going to reach LVL 70 in the first months and they'll just end up loosing the interest in playing haha , they'd be :" I've Got lvl 70 , i've gotthe best gears , dogis , i'm unbeatable with my 40K hp namek , what should i do ? euhm let's go do some challenges , oh right i've already won everything , maaaan let's go watch videos ".

But anyway having the game first in a stable and balanced form would be good then we'll start asking about new content.

There can´t be new content, how? The devs who did the game are not supportin it anymore.

• Well my friend atleast having a game would be good , and ocne again it's about making the game Balanced , and in the future making new content because people are going to reach LVL 70 in the first months and they'll just end up loosing the interest in playing haha , they'd be :" I've Got lvl 70 , i've gotthe best gears , dogis , i'm unbeatable with my 40K hp namek , what should i do ? euhm let's go do some challenges , oh right i've already won everything , maaaan let's go watch videos ".

Heh? I was talking about the suggestions, not actually putting in new content.

• I know we all want like SS2 and SS3

Honestly i think even SS1 is to much.. They are humans not saiyajins.. "ascended Human" (like Trunks in anime, bigger and stronger) would have done in my opinion.. but no Dragonball game without SSJ, so i'm ok with it.. But SSJ2 or 3? Hell no!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!