Bad upgrading chance

• I loved it!!

• this will bee harder !! why ? cuz fail are too often so it will bee harder i think that keeping it like it is for OB would bee the best thing to do and to make it fair for all remouving the stones from the wagu machine would bee nice so cashers won't have insanely high upgraded armors and non-cashers would have ( he can keep the dogi balls and the brown boxes ) peopole are complaining know in OB cuz there is too much lvl 70 due to bugs and old upgrade rate wich were rediculos hope u will read this men

• Tbh, this upgrade system would be so much better.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• Bro fail never decreased -1

put it in 2:37

And let me give you my honest proposition, you don't need to increase the upgrade rate.

But increase the drop rate of the stones from TMQ/UD and keep the same drop rate from papaya.

And if not, we should go with your idea.

• Fail never decrease but break would eat your gear.

Don't compare DBO and DBOG upgrade system, if we would add same system here, you guys wouldn't be happy even with tons of white stones because gear would go to -2 or -6.

Be happy with system you already have.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• 56 u70 purple + 56 u70 white 13kkk in gloves +7 result down to +6 NICE UPGRADE SYSTEM -shit-

plz +15 its impossible not hard - hardlock u are casher u no have problem to upgrade system

If you tried to upgrade with 56 purple stones and you got that result, or well, you have the most bad luck in the world or what is more likely, you tried to go to the +15 and you didn't settle with a +11 - +12.

The upgrade system from +12 ++ is for people who want to gamble to get higher.

About that for me there is no problem because I have donated to the game. What's that got to do with it? Can I get 200 stones for donating 5$ or 10$? And if so, it assures me to get +15?

Conclusion, if you have that amount of stones that is not little. Think about the risks you have if you try to get +15 if your glove isn't even +12 yet.

• Fail never decrease but break would eat your gear.

Don't compare DBO and DBOG upgrade system, if we would add same system here, you guys wouldn't be happy even with tons of white stones because gear would go to +0, right now it doesn't.

Asta-san...

To get stones for my adult are fine, but for my kid i need to leave my computer on to get tokens.

And to have a good upgraded item i need to leave my 4 accounts online to get more tokens.

Per day i get 400 tokens from each account and total of stones i get are 40 u26 green and the final results are poor.

• I'm pretty sure the majority of us can tolerate a break downgrading our gear -2 instead of it being down to +0

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• What is you still complaining?

I didn't understand why did you said this for BoomBoxBob since in his model, fail didn't decreased anything.

Harder?? Breaking a weapon will be the same that using a white stone nowadays! And if you use a white stone, your regular stone won't be consumed

he's suggestion have if u fail even with a white stone u will get -1 so no sorry i preffer this sytem

Fail never decrease but break would eat your gear.

Don't compare DBO and DBOG upgrade system, if we would add same system here, you guys wouldn't be happy even with tons of white stones because gear would go to +0, right now it doesn't.

in dbo if u have white stone + break it never used to downgrade the item also the breaking with no white stones iin dbog isn't affecting lvl 70 players cuz almost 90 % of them use white stone

• I really like this upgrade system and i hope this suggestion gets through!

• he's suggestion have if u fail even with a white stone u will get -1 so no sorry i preffer this sytem

in dbo if u have white stone + break it never used to downgrade the item also the breaking with no white stones iin dbog isn't affecting lvl 70 players cuz almost 90 % of them use white stone

When you get broken (The item will not break and will not disappear forever. However the equipment you were trying to upgrade will lose between 2~6 levels of upgrade.)

Still it is better now that break without white stone do not eat your gear or that you mostly get -2, before you could get -6.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Ahh brother why would you suggest something that only benefits preopen beta current condition their will be a wipe according to gm temp and gm erza. remember Taiwan plz before u put ideas up kur.

Did you play DBO as I did?

When your item break and you have white stone, white stone only save your gear and leave it +0.

What mod icedude is trying to convey to non veteran players in this thread is this

that in Taiwan there wasn't a lot of +15s around.

most ideas in here are to address the current state of pre open beta and not the final product.

Althought I like your idea boomboxbob (aka BoxBox) you must remember that there will not be duplication and upgrade bugs in the final product. Your upgrading solution is very short sighted in that regard. And btw your still the "suck up mod" just now ur sucking up to the community

*peace*

icedude and padlock and tempo and erza don't remove this post my bro can take the insults

• And let me give you my honest proposition, you don't need to increase the upgrade rate.

But increase the drop rate of the stones from TMQ/UD and keep the same drop rate from papaya.

And if not, we should go with your idea.

Agree with this 1000%. For people worried about there being too many +15s with a higher drop rate, that will not happen (without bug) the increase in +15s compared to if we kept it exactly the same would be "virtually" zero. There would be a little more +8/9/10s. But not a lot of additional gear above that (other than kid gear which would happen either way).

People would still get frustrated with their gear downgrading but it's less so because of the higher availability of stones. The hardcore upgraders will still be the small % with higher upgrades in the community that would happen either way. I am one of these hardcore players (who have a TONNE of experience with not just the current upgrade system but also the methods of getting the resources to upgrade and for the average player combined with this system, it is insane) and I'm still advocating for a higher drop rate from tmq/UD and keeping the same current drop rate for instances.

I think this will be a fair compromise that won't ruin the economy (make it better actually) and still won't make it easy to upgrade if the tmq/UD drop rates went back to how they were before (keeping instance drop rates the same as they are now) But give the average player slightly better gear and have more fun upgrading and playing.

• Agree with this 1000%. For people worried about there being too many +15s with a higher drop rate, that will not happen (without bug) the increase in +15s compared to if we kept it exactly the same would be "virtually" zero. There would be a little more +8/9/10s. But not a lot of additional gear above that (other than kid gear which would happen either way).

People would still get frustrated with their gear downgrading but it's less so because of the higher availability of stones. The hardcore upgraders will still be the small % with higher upgrades in the community that would happen either way. I am one of these hardcore players (who have a TONNE of experience with not just the current upgrade system but also the methods of getting the resources to upgrade and for the average player combined with this system, it is insane) and I'm still advocating for a higher drop rate from tmq/UD and keeping the same current drop rate for instances.

I think this will be a fair compromise that won't ruin the economy (make it better actually) and still won't make it easy to upgrade if the tmq/UD drop rates went back to how they were before (keeping instance drop rates the same as they are now) But give the average player slightly better gear and have more fun upgrading and playing.

THANK YOU SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!

If we do it like that there wont be alot of +15s, even if we cant get the final result that we want, we can still grind more stones and die trying.

Because now if you upgrade it and the final result +5,+6,+7 you always end up with no stones and you need to spent more 30 mins of farming.

Please bring back the drop rate of the stones from TMQ/UD, it will bring more chances not more +15s players.

Thank you

• What the hell you guys saying?

I upgraded my axe +11 with 3 advanced stones, I upgraded my boots and pants with 4 upgraded stones to +9.

Plus my friend Simmy upgraded jacket +15, 39% anti critic one that he use to sell that was +6 if I remember days ago.

You guys want upgrade system that is too easy and that won't happen.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• And how many stones did he use?:D:D:D

Less than 20 is impossible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!