Loading Screens

• Do you like the idea? 6

1. Yes (3) 50%
    2. No (2) 33%
    3. With some changes, i guess it could work (1) 17%

Hello everyone, im posting this again because Kuromi deleted it for some reason, i guess it was by accident.

Do you guys like the idea of changing the loading screens per season/events? It would make the game more active, and alive.

I Guess the loading screens should be done by a contest with a reward, like the launcher one.

And sorry, i know that my english is bad, but im doing my best to say this, thank you for reading, and correct me if i said something wrong.

Thank you for reading! :)

• guess i'll Repeat my answer as well. it should be a Developer Thing to do. not Community, and if it would be Community , it should be art loading screens , (dbo) not any random art (like orignal game art) so that's that.

I don't want community arts, just screenshots/collages.

For example, the transformations loading screen is just shit. You can see that the screenshot of the great namek was taken with a child character.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!