So, I always had this question.

• Hello unfading,

Just based on my own opinion, i think it's because these character assets that's under the physical type has to be more emphasized as a warrior that's big and broad, same goes for Majin and Namekian races. I think it's clear why the spiritual classes or energy type are smaller, it's because they're more practiced on their mana rather on physical trainings. Again, this is purely based on my own opinion :dtongue:

Regards,
    Kuromi

• Hello unfading,

Just based on my own opinion, i think it's because these character assets that's under the physical type has to be more emphasized as a warrior that's big and broad, same goes for Majin and Namekian races. I think it's clear why the spiritual classes or energy type are smaller, it's because they're more practiced on their mana rather on physical trainings. Again, this is purely based on my own opinion :dtongue:

Regards,
    Kuromi

Yeah i agree with Kuromi on that one but you know what i never new about this till you questioned it lol!

• Yup, i also wondered about those aspects.

Anyways i always liked to be the spiritualist human/majin/namek.

In the first months of the pre open beta i created a fighter, wich was a new class to me, but i did not like the fighter playstyle and it's hight, and soon gave up...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!