Things that should come in OB

• Hello everyone, i did a list of some things that would make the game better.

1.- First at all, Loading Screens, they should change per season or events, and tell to the player what is going on. For example, in christmas, it should look like this (Only found the Dbor one, can't find the original images that where on wasabii page)

3LXwVO8.jpg

2.- Bad Luck Protection

This is for some of us who are farming a lot, day to day. There should be a 20 or 30 seconds buff with some % extra drop rate (as the old pet rings) after killing a certain quantity of monsters.

3.- Character shared bank

As the guild bank, but for your characters. This should be an item from the cash shop and i am very sure that this would be very useful for people with 2 or more characters.

4.- Mail

Im not sure if they will change this on the open beta, but minimum lv 30 and 30 seconds per mail its wrong. It should be lv 20 and 10 seconds per mail, its very awful if you need to send many items to another character with the current system, you need to send, close the mail, wait, and then open and send again.

5.- Party leveling

I guess this should be awesome to improve the grinding for levels 52-55 Instead of dividing the exp for members by 50% (or idk the % right now) it should be 60% or 70%, or maybe 100% with a cash shop item, with the price of a exp booster.

6.- Let Players use up to 1 space in his name, like ''Goku Saiyan''

7.- Find the treasure. An event with a small npc or box hidden in any part of the map, with a huge reward. (x10 brown box, zeni, etc. random item like a wagu machine)

8.- Make more schedules for Scramble/Add more sets of dragon balls

This is actually a big problem... its impossible to get scramble dragon balls, just guild leaders can get them being protected by their whole guild, i actually like this, but the normal player can't enjoy this event, the only thing for us to do is fighting each other for no reason, and that is funny too, but that's because we can't do nothing more. I suggest at least a dragon ball set per map, and they should work only with the same dragon ball type. Example: Humans will have their own dragon ball set, and namekian/majin too.

9.- Turtle and Crane icons

I guess a lot of people did not notice that crane and turtle icons are inverted.

For example, this icon 18_small.png (Actual Turtle Hermit icon) Does show this weapon.

23574193_1559579460792919_1982576794_n.jpg?oh=3dfcca836ff8494129bae379396b30a4&oe=5A0B772D

And the same with Crane Hermit icon 12_small.png , it shows a wand (No ss, sorry). They should be changed.

Thank you for reading, and sorry if a said something wrong, my english is bad.

• I like some of these and the 1st got me thinking if they did not just the loading screen but actual in game decorations for example when its Christmas it snows ik if this does happen it will be a very long time away but it would be a neat little feature. If the drop rate stays how it is now then the 2nd point you made is not needed because right now drop rate is insane. Most people who have more than 1 character tend to have the 2nd on complete different account so im not sure that would work. i hate the current mail system when trying to send a lot of items it can take forever because of the cooldown. but ye i like some of these ideas

• Just had another ideas.

1.- Let Players use up to 1 space in his name, like ''Goku Saiyan''

2.- Find the treasure NPC. An event with a small npc hidden in any part of the whole world, with a huge reward. (x10 brown box, zeni, etc. random item like a wagu machine)

• 1. I like the idea of having a seasonal theme added to the game during open beta.

2. I would also like the developers to implement bad luck protection, and character shared bank. But I don't believe it should be a cash shop item, since free to play players could simply create a second account, and send the gear over that way, thus making it a useless cash shop item.

3. I believe the mail is fine as it is, it'd be unnecessary for it to be changed if character shared bank is added. And I also believe the party system is fine as it is.

• I'd love for each race to have their own set of dragon balls scattered across all the maps of DBO, because the way scramble works now it isn't friendly to solo players. This way it might decrease the amount of campers for the scramble dragon balls. Well maybe not, the popular guilds tend to have a lot of players for all the races, so really all you'd be doing is giving that specific guild 3 sets of dragon balls.

• This is a question to the team, do you guys have the event files of christmas events? If you do, we all would appreciate a mini event, like if OB comes by christmas or later, would be nice for us to enjoy an event like that one (would increase your player base by a bit and would increase activity in general because people wouldn't be sitting on platform as they usually do).

• Hello,

I can reply to some of your suggestions in therms of possibility since i know how the game works a little better then the average person etc.

1.- Loading Screens.

-Sure, this looks like a great idea.

2.- Bad Luck Protection.

-Hmm, that should be possible but you would have to consider the backfire it may give, breaking the economy with the u70's for instance.

3.- Character shared bank.

-Correct me if i'm wrong but there should be an item in the cash shop called ''Popo's Warehouse. It lets you have a shared bank with all of your characters.

4.- Mail.

-Possible but not likely to happen.

5.- Party leveling.

-Very possible but not likely.

6.- Let Players use up to 1 space in their name, like ''Goku Saiyan''.

-Sadly this is not possible due to limitations on the technical side of the game.

7.-Find the treasure.

- I love this idea and it is very possible. Chances of it actually happening, i give it 20% tops.

8.- Make more schedules for Scramble/Add more sets of dragon balls.

-Chances of your actual idea happening are very unlikely. However, the event may be changed and altered in some way to make it more fun and more fair for the regular players.

:dpeace:

• I just found something very interresting in the game files.
    76bd3965af65483ac9cd5bcbbce5ef17.png

It seems that there was going to be an actual cristmas event in the retail version, speculation but still.

Consider joining the modding team server for more news updates inside the game files like this.
    DboModdingTeam

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!