Reutilize content to introduce new items

• We all know creating new content is not the priority to the team, but devs show videos proving they have access to bacterian weapons, and both cell/kraken accesories (yes there are other new items too but they said those items are for eventual future caps).

Since there is a lot of good content wasted, i really dont know how difficult is to tweak this content but it would be awesome if Daneos and Mateo change them to complete the lvl 70 content that is missing, for example making the mobs lvl70+ with lvl70+ stats(hp,defence,attack,etc) so in those instances you could obtain the lvl70 cap items (weapons, accesories).

(this part is purely my own imagination dont take this as a true fact):

So no matter the lvl cap you will always have the pvp content: budokais (kid/adult/solo/party), dojo war, scramble plus any future event that may appear + the pve content: dragon ball hunt, world boss event plus any other pve event that may appear + the stuff you can craft on every cap just by farming.

Then you have ud1 (gloves/staff), tmq1(gear) and rp1(gloves/staff) to gear for the kid budokai (would be awesome if those instances have a lvl limit -30 for example- to make them a real challenge instead of a "get a turtle and spam it in solo").

And finnaly in every cap the content is something like:

L55cap: tmq6(gear), ud2 hard(weapon/subweapon), cc1-50(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl60cap (my favourite): tmq7(gear), ud6(weapons), cc1-100(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl70cap (currently): Bacterian(weapons) not implemented, Cell(accesories) not implented, Kraken(accesories) not implemented, cc1-150(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories) not implemented.

Lvl70cap (with the content tweaked): Choose one of the wasted content that are already in the game (ud3,ud4,tmq2,tmq3,nuke dungeon as examples) for the bacterian weapons, then choose another one for the cell/kraken accesories. Make them difficult enough to have fun doing them and boom you have lvl70 content and you save 2-3 dungeons for a future cap.

I am not going to do any sort of poll and i dont want anyone to start saying this is the only way to go, i just want to know your opinion about this;)

(if anyone from the staff confirms that tweaking the content to make them more challenging is not possible, then delete this post to avoid confusing the community)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!