​Daneos​​ stone Drop rate​ ​ please ​Change back​

• Talking about gear when are you guys fixing the gear drop because i spent all day on it:rolleyes:

• Wont this problem be fixed in the final release of the game? I thought the only reason people grinded from 60-70 was because literally half the quests are bugged. So wouldn't this issue be resolved by then?

I mean reported that quest broken awhile back ago, BUT on bright side the quests did get FIXED for like a week, but it cause problems and other shit so daneos change them back

Also the quest are broken and most of the quest don't appear from the NPC that what I noticed but they might be chain quests

• Give it a tray again but now change spot and channel,

There is a lack of mobs that drop u70 Stones, some spots like Hotel that has lvl 66 mobs for example are taken all day in all 5 Channels
    Wich grinds my gears since you can take the spot once it's empy but anyone can come to you, throw a KamehameHa and steal your loot.

• There is a lack of mobs that drop u70 Stones, some spots like Hotel that has lvl 66 mobs for example are taken all day in all 5 Channels
    Wich grinds my gears since you can take the spot once it's empy but anyone can come to you, throw a KamehameHa and steal your loot.

it just like only level 67+ or 68+(haven't tested in awhile though possibly got change) mob can only drop legendary level 70 drops so the stones drops is probably in that same realm

• Please read my previous comment.

Your playing with so many people at the same time.

Adjust your schedule and you can level your character for 5 hours if you can manage.

Those spots are not occupied Full time.

And please, if you're using translation tool to respond. Please be reminded that some words may not fit on what I'm talking about and can create misunderstanding.

And again, change your Time or schedule then you can see the difference.

May God Bless you!:thumbup:

• No one has time to see your comment

I do not need leveling

Needless to say that

• Number of people Has been decreasing

Do not care Beginner life and death

You should know the consequences

• Arguing or explaining with you is useless, you can't understand a thing or any point I've said or anyone said in this thread.

MOD can close this thread, this discussion leads to something fishy.

Yet another terrible display of the community's kindness towards critics of the game. Simply saying that their comments are just "complaints" that should be "ignored", while ignoring the issues themselves. It's this kind of attitude that will drive players like him away. It never occurred to you that by telling him to simply deal with the issues, what kind of precedent you're setting?

In order to achieve a higher player base, this game needs to become more accessible. Ridiculing new Ideas will achieve the opposite effect.

• Hate all you want but the current rate being SUPERIOR on regular mobs than on UD/TMQs is just stupid and only people who want an easy game, or are just unskilled noobs think the rate is good.

So you're saying that this is bad? Like for real, I've thought you were smart but now you brought the skill on something that is luck based. Please, the old drop rate was garbage, nobody should farm for more than 1 hour to get a purple. I haven't tested this drop rate that much but if it brings just a bit more stones, there is no harm because the success rate is the same. In fact it encourages players to stop camping at platform and actually do something after level 70.

• Yet another terrible display of the community's kindness towards critics of the game. Simply saying that their comments are just "complaints" that should be "ignored", while ignoring the issues themselves. It's this kind of attitude that will drive players like him away. It never occurred to you that by telling him to simply deal with the issues, what kind of precedent you're setting?

In order to achieve a higher player base, this game needs to become more accessible. Ridiculing new Ideas will achieve the opposite effect.

I gave him the solution of his problem twice and he completely ignored it and still call me names.

I replied kindly and gave him ideas and he did not understand a single thing.

If he wants to quit then nobody can force him to stay, and believe me. I tried but it felt like it was nothing.

• So you're saying that this is bad? Like for real, I've thought you were smart but now you brought the skill on something that is luck based. Please, the old drop rate was garbage, nobody should farm for more than 1 hour to get a purple. I haven't tested this drop rate that much but if it brings just a bit more stones, there is no harm because the success rate is the same. In fact it encourages players to stop camping at platform and actually do something after level 70.

Lol you know how i am.

What's wrong is that now it's easier to farm regular mobs than dungeons, it shouldn't ever bet like this.

• the best update we got since i started to play ( december ) is this one !! know we caan get some good stuff and thos tons of hours that we spend onn farmiing is know injouibale btw if someone need to lvl up 65-70 pm mee

• Lol you know how i am.

What's wrong is that now it's easier to farm regular mobs than dungeons, it shouldn't ever bet like this.

I know that this is wrong but I still think the new drop rate is much more better. I haven't played much after the drop rate increase but I still think it is better than having to do a dungeon in order to get more stones.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!