this has to stop

• i think that the most toxic think that can happen to u is that when u are farming and a turtul or a dw come and kill you'r mobs that u just aggro and a stone pope u just will gonna rage so hard on him and we will continue farming even if u are first on spot the staff has to deal with this cuz this is not fair my humain extantion charge tiime even wiith rp ball effect is more then the turtules ones so when i aggro mobs they kill them first so the solution is that daneos should do somthing about this by i don't know peopole can't attack moobs that someone else agro (by daashing ) cuz sk are abusiing the agro skill so hard if it continue the community wiilll gonna bee toxic

• I feel you. Have a Plasma Majin too and this happens to me every single time i farm. If someone has to quest those mobs i make a party with them and tell them to chill while i kill mobs. Both sides happy :D

But once Turtles appear it's over. You have to fight for the spot and ofc they will kill faster xD

Made a Ticket about this on October 5th and this was the final response:

Sooo...what did i do since then? Well to put it simple: I fought right back. If they stole my mobs i stole theirs and so on until one of us gave up. Most of the times i was successful tho since i can be really stubborn xD

But it is annoying af. Especially for ppl who have to quest. And since stones drop easier it got even worse!!! People are on all channels so you either fight for a spot and be an as*hole like those ppl or you give up and try another time.

Also i really think there is nothing you can do. Except for punishing those ppl. But they will still do it. First step would be to decrease stone drop rate again. Cuz right now it's really bad.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Ye i hate this too very annoying even tho i am a dw myself but if yal notice it tends to always be the same certain few at least in my experience every so often a little scrub comes out of the bushes to kill your mobs. But when it comes to control of tattered DARK WARRIOS ARE GODS. So its easier for me to re take control Energy Siege too OP

farm machiine = dw so fast and u take almost 0 damage ( dragon punishment )

• Hi,

There will be no rule made for a situation such as this. As this is an MMO game, the community must share the surrounding environments around them, including yourself. Just because you arrived and were leveling in this particular area first doesn't mean you "own" the location. If the player was attacking the mobs that you need, then it is best to change channel yourself or find another area. There are 5 different channels, which all players are able to switch between freely.

When leveling please remember:

• You are not the only player who plays this game.
    • Papaya island is a popular grinding/farming area.
    • Players might need the monsters you are attacking for quests.

How To Fix this is Simple. simple Coding , no need to go out and say to the Community we can not help you because we just can't. an easy way to Prevent People from Stealing ur mobs etc. is by 1) Making more Channels. 2) Making Mobs auto Agro onto you if you were farming for that area for quite a while. 3) a Flag item or something like that , place's in a certain spot. to claim that place until someone Duel you for it.

• Yes I understand that this is problem, I experience this on my own.

Thing is, with my SK I chase them away really good.

Edits for farmers:

• Level 66+ mobs drop lvl 70 stuffs with high chance (not only lvl 68) and increase levels of some mobs to lvl 66 in papaya
    • Maybe add few more channels.

I really see only problem with this that lvl of mobs, since if many mobs drops lvl 70 items, entire papaya map would be place for farm.

There would be still "mobs stealing" but since you can farm almost everywhere, you wouldn't care much.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yes I understand that this is problem, I experience this on my own.

Thing is, with my SK I chase them away really good.

What was the point of this response..? Once again, you acknowledge a flaw in the game, make no attempt to offer a solution, and share an anecdote about how it's not problematic for you, and therefore it shouldn't be addressed. How is anyone supposed to appreciate this kind of indifferent response? Are you trying to illustrate how poor the moderation team is at handling player inquiries? Because nearly all of your responses boil down to the following,

1) - Deal with it

2)- You, personally, don't feel as though there's an issue involved because it's not problem for you specifically.

or

3)- There simply is no issue to begin with (Denying the fault)

This kind of attitude shows the player base that you simply don't care about them, which will ultimately be detrimental for the community as a whole.

Oh. Law of the strong. Simple.

And yet another example of players who simply laugh at the struggle of others. Not even an effort to present a counter-argument... Just suggest that if players can't handle it, it's their own fault, while ignoring the obvious faults of the system.

So by your own rationale: If a player dedicates weeks of grinding to getting 50+ green stones, and still fails to produce anything above a +10, they should simply get over it, quit their job, and spend all day grinding on a computer game to achieve as little progress as possible?

• ethan. remember we (moderators and gms are not developers of this game we cannot make changes to the gameplay of dbog only the developers can do so.)

my suggestion to fix the current stone drop rate vs leveling problem is similar to el jokars ideas. (please note that this is a suggestion it may or may not get implemented)

I think getting kraken dungeon online will help this problem and reduce mob drop rate outside of uds and tds may reduce farming. . I honestly don't know when this will be fixed so it would be a long while.

another idea would be allow easier access to turtle island since mobs are there already and they are packed in small areas.

it gives more room for farmers to farm for there stones while players trying to level up can get the mobs they need on papaya. (ill admit this isn't a perfect solution but at least it opens up more lvl 70 area for people).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to break down el-jokars ideas because I believe he offered some good ideas.

eljokars idea of more channels may help in this regard as well allowing for more channels allows for more space for players trying to level up or farm to do just that.

I can see a problem with flagpole idea since lower levels who need the mobs will not likely be able to beat a lvl 70 farmer in 1v1.

auto agro idea, if it can be coded would work excellently if they auto aggro @65m and closer. (I love this idea hope it get implemented)

anyways be patient be calm.

I agree theres a problem here hopefully something can be done.

• ethanvolcano21 are you blind?

Read again, don't quote only 1st part and please do not assume or say things you do not know.

Do not speak in my name or name of staff member since clearly you do not know any of us.

If anyone care about community, are MOD's and GM's and heck even Daneos.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• That's an issue that development can't fix.

People who decide to ruin your christmas as basically allowed to. I won't blame you or laugh at the fact someone stole your location of hunting because it's pretty stupid to do that.

Nothing we can do regarding players who aren't nice enough to respect other people.

• Why not just simply make the loot drop for whoever got the aggro first? That means if you lure a bunch of mobs, then some Turtle jerk comes and blasts them all, the drops are still locked to YOU at first because you had the aggro.

Now, Turtles are actually helping the person they were trying to disrespect. Can't say I gave this much thought, but it's a simple solution, no?

• Why not just simply make the loot drop for whoever got the aggro first? That means if you lure a bunch of mobs, then some Turtle jerk comes and blasts them all, the drops are still locked to YOU at first because you had the aggro.

Now, Turtles are actually helping the person they were trying to disrespect. Can't say I gave this much thought, but it's a simple solution, no?

simple solution and I like it but I'm not sure how easy it would be for daneos to code.

on another note keep it clean in this thread. Don't want the team closing this thread prematurely a lot of good ideas have been said and I believe more can be added

• Why not maintain how it was? Ud and tmq now drop almost no stones, whats the point on that? The chances of getting a stone drop in ud and tmq SHOULD be higher than in normal mobs. As before loads of people were doing these dungeons. Now once again hard to find a party to do them

• And yet another example of players who simply laugh at the struggle of others. Not even an effort to present a counter-argument... Just suggest that if players can't handle it, it's their own fault, while ignoring the obvious faults of the system.

So by your own rationale: If a player dedicates weeks of grinding to getting 50+ green stones, and still fails to produce anything above a +10, they should simply get over it, quit their job, and spend all day grinding on a computer game to achieve as little progress as possible?

Hm :/ you think I don't struggle? :/ the fact is that the strong players get the spot. Accept it or quit the game :evil:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!