this has to stop

• Why not just simply make the loot drop for whoever got the aggro first? That means if you lure a bunch of mobs, then some Turtle jerk comes and blasts them all, the drops are still locked to YOU at first because you had the aggro.

Now, Turtles are actually helping the person they were trying to disrespect. Can't say I gave this much thought, but it's a simple solution, no?

i'm sorry. Let me stop you Right there , it's not a Drop Problem. if ur farming and a Turtle just dash's away and steal ur Mobs and just camp's there till you basicly Leave. ? that's ingame Bullying , and "Fuuck who ever say's that [if ur strong enough you won't have that issue] cause there is no way to Prevent a high speed turtle stealing ur mobs. instead of Trying to Find Loops around the Issue. Maybe Figure an actual way to Fix it.

• Just remove this damn easy stone drop and actually make it work for UD/TMQ only. This would at least help with all the spots taken by many ppl. Before easier stone drop, the problem were those ppl who just attacked the mobs i was tanking. Now you have them who do it with more passion,cuz of the chance to drop a stone, and many other ppl who wanna farm for stones too.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Hm :/ you think I don't struggle? :/ the fact is that the strong players get the spot. Accept it or quit the game :evil:

I'm saying that if a system is horribly broken in the sense that it can be abused an manipulated, then the solution would be to alter it. If mobs can be stolen easily due to a broken aggro system, which gives the culprit an unfair advantage, then yes I would indeed say something's very wrong with that, and we can think of a number of solutions.

You're magnum opus response: Deal with it. So as to suggest that there is simply nothing at fault with the game, despite the consensus. You can defend the system, but at least try and present a valid reason showing why it's fine in it's current staet, rather than scoff at others who take issue with it.

• you just cry about turtle stealing mobs and turtle book. with other classes you can do the same. just get right gears and buffs. if u play pvp with turtle and fight vs nameks, fighters , swords or karmas u would have other oppinions. i think first bring the whole game to the stage of dbo tw, hk, including the balance in pvp then u can talk about changes and more.

So we should arbitrarily start adding more flaws into the game, and restore (regress?) it to it's previous broken state, only to add any significant changes until that point? Why not simply add changes along the way that could improve the gaming experience?

in regards to the class thing: So instead of fixing this issue, players should instead allocate time into getting a highly specific set of gears and acquire a certain play style in order to compete with a class that's inherently more advantageous? This doesn't fix the issue, it both embraces and acknowledges it. You're basically encouraging players to, once again, simply deal with the issue. What's wrong with adding changes to the game which either discourage players from doing this, or outright limiting it's possibility?

Your solution is to adopt a highly niche play style which still fails to grant the full utility of just being a turtle, all in an effort to play the game normally? I mean if you just say, as a matter of fact, that there are skills in the game which can be used to negate this tactic, but don't even bother mentioning them.. Well go on now, what are they? Can any class be as adaptable as at turtle? If so how so? How can every possible class be equipped to deal with such a niche scenario?

You see how much mental gymnastics you have to go through just to defend a flaw that could otherwise be easily corrected, without having to read an encyclopedia? This mentality only drives players away from enjoying the game, as you're essentially encouraging the mentality of: If it's broken, don't bother fixing it.

• Why not just simply make the loot drop for whoever got the aggro first? That means if you lure a bunch of mobs, then some Turtle jerk comes and blasts them all, the drops are still locked to YOU at first because you had the aggro.

Now, Turtles are actually helping the person they were trying to disrespect. Can't say I gave this much thought, but it's a simple solution, no?

Something similiar to that was on TW version,i dont remember clearly...but i think it was 100% aggro when u lure,even if they killed it, item was locked for them.

Tho i can guarantee for what i’ve said im trying to remember how it was.

• I'm saying that if a system is horribly broken in the sense that it can be abused an manipulated, then the solution would be to alter it. If mobs can be stolen easily due to a broken aggro system, which gives the culprit an unfair advantage, then yes I would indeed say something's very wrong with that, and we can think of a number of solutions.

You're magnum opus response: Deal with it. So as to suggest that there is simply nothing at fault with the game, despite the consensus. You can defend the system, but at least try and present a valid reason showing why it's fine in it's current staet, rather than scoff at others who take issue with it.

This is how every MMO game is afaik so people should just deal with it. If the spot gets stolen today, try tomorrow. If they do make that you cant steal anothers persons farming spot then how are they gonna get their chance to farm? Waiting for the person to quit the spot? What is that, 2h, 3h or even more? For example, you go to the toilet and another person comes in where you should be farming. Bam. Your farming spot stolen. But you cant do nothin about it since you cant steal the spot. Obviously you wouldnt want to have no chance at farming at all aswell.

• This is how every MMO game is afaik so people should just deal with it.

This says alot about the community's behavior towards critics of the system, and shows just how friendly the players are.

if they do make that you cant steal anothers persons farming spot then how are they gonna get their chance to farm? Waiting for the person to quit the spot?

Now see, there's a convincing argument. It's possible to aggro mobs that aren't currently being attacked:

Suppose there are 20 mobs-

If you aggro 10 mobs, no one should be able to steal that from you, they should just find other mobs to aggro. Considering there are plenty left (10), they should just go after them, ensuring that 20 mobs are killed in total.

In the current system: Someone could aggro 10 mobs, then have those 10 stolen from them, and be caught in a perpetual loop where every mob you attack is stolen from you.

Implementing a system wherein the first player to attack a mob, is the one who gets the loot shouldn't be too difficult.

• Suppose there are 20 mobs-

If you aggro 10 mobs, no one should be able to steal that from you, they should just find other mobs to aggro. Considering there are plenty left (10), they should just go after them, ensuring that 20 mobs are killed in total.

Nothing much is going to change. For example now you can just let the Turtle aggro and outsmart him by casting your skill a second earlier than him. You both keep doing that and you create a battle of patience - until the other player quits or you quit. With your changes the battle of patience is going to continue. He's gonna aggro 10mobs, you're gonna aggro 10mobs and one of you will eventually quit after some time. So why do that and waste even more time? Just let the stronger players get the spot as the weaker player will quit since he isnt able to do anything, less time wasted.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!