Anti Critical Need Nerf !

• Anti crit is only a problem on SK so I don't think 1% = .7% is fair for other classes, and i'm a SM saying this. I think a perfect cap for it though is 64%, since a non SK can get that with budokai gloves, CCBD aura and a legendary jacket, and a SK just needs Legendary jacket and buff to achieve that. Really anything above 50% anti crit is great since even if you have 60 crit rate you end up with 30.

• That would be cool if critic rates won't pass 71, if you touch anti critic, you need to touch critic rates too.

Anti critic cap is fine as it is, even with all mighty anti critic everywhere you place, you still get critic's.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• That would be cool if critic rates won't pass 71, if you touch anti critic, you need to touch critic rates too.

Anti critic cap is fine as it is, even with all mighty anti critic everywhere you place, you still get critic's.

Cheers.

No not really it just wouldn't make a difference, you need to sacrifice a weapons crit % to reach 71 crit rate as a SM and fighter, even as a Karma, and if you sacrafice even 1 weapon for crit rate, your crits become pathetic. There isn't even a cap really, the cap is 90% and SKs maximum anti potential is 89%. (39% legendary jacket + 25% buff + 15% CCBD aura + 10% gloves = 89% anti crit)

• No not really it just wouldn't make a difference, you need to sacrifice a weapons crit % to reach 71 crit rate as a SM and fighter, even as a Karma, and if you sacrafice even 1 weapon for crit rate, your crits become pathetic. There isn't even a cap really, the cap is 90% and SKs maximum anti potential is 89%. (39% legendary jacket + 25% buff + 15% CCBD aura + 10% gloves = 89% anti crit)

Yeah, Agree

SK is all about anticrit if u removed that or nerfed it u get 2X DW

• No not really it just wouldn't make a difference, you need to sacrifice a weapons crit % to reach 71 crit rate as a SM and fighter, even as a Karma, and if you sacrafice even 1 weapon for crit rate, your crits become pathetic. There isn't even a cap really, the cap is 90% and SKs maximum anti potential is 89%. (39% legendary jacket + 25% buff + 15% CCBD aura + 10% gloves = 89% anti crit)

Like getting gloves and aura is easy and you forget about 15 critic hit rate aura too.

Plus add there 13 critic hit rate gloves and no problem with critics.

It is already tested mate and it won't be changed, it will stay as it is, since you already take half def with props and with anti critic reduced, SK is dead class.

Anti critic will be touched only if critic rates be touched, if it be touched in class balance and only then.

On request of thread maker Gon Freecss , thread shall be locked.

[infobox]Thread locked![/infobox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402