Mail and AH

• I believe the minimum level to send mail is 30 (I may be wrong). I suggest it be lowered to 29 so kid characters can send mail to their other account(s).

This Auction House issue is probably known by the team but in case it's not I'll mention it here.

The search function doesn't work. If you click on an item (or type it in) to try and find all similar items, it doesn't work as in retail. I expect it'll be fixed by OB but I just wanted to point it out

• Last time I check it, you need lvl 31 for mail function and since you can dual client and trade items, I think lvl 29 for mail function is ok.

About that search option, it is a bit ...., but it should be fixed in future.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Last time I check it, you need lvl 31 for mail function and since you can dual client and trade items, I think lvl 29 for mail function is ok.

About that search option, it is a bit ...., but it should be fixed in future.

not everyone can dual client and some have their kid account on the same account as their adult character they may need to mail. But glad you agree that lvl 29 is ok.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!