Drop rate too high on open world, makes 24h farmers go crazy for zeni

• please delete this threat or the moderators will decrease the drop rate

Its a thread where i openly discuss what i dont like and what i whould like. If you think its against your interests, please report it. Report it and let the moderators delete it. I didnt understand there was though police here. I never insulted anyone ok? I leaving the thread as it is with hopes to be noticed by the moderators. The drop thing is an issue, and also I wanted the character to be seen.

• Its a thread where i openly discuss what i dont like and what i whould like. If you think its against your interests, please report it. Report it and let the moderators delete it. I didnt understand there was though police here. I never insulted anyone ok? I leaving the thread as it is with hopes to be noticed by the moderators. The drop thing is an issue, and also I wanted the character to be seen.

Good luck

• As Rybo already stated, there use to be insane drop rate in Tattared Hotel area, now it is handled and matched with other farm areas.

About community itself, I farm there and my guildies and sadly, only english speaking players are alright there.

With them you could talk with and kinda "mark" your farm zone, while rest of DBOG farming players who ain't good english speaking players, would jump there, insult you or if they die or you get stone before he did, would call you hacker or what ever.

I really want that everyone here, entire community decide to respect some moral rules and talk about this problem.

This problem is easy handled in many MMO's where players use to respect each others and they weren't this greedy as most of community players here.

I am sorry, I didn't want to offend anyone of you, I just stated obvious behaviour and actions of players in community.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Just look at the AMAZING title: What kind of losers play this game for 24 hours a day?! That's absolutely insane! How sad does your life have to be where you dedicate your ENTIRE LIFE to a Korean MMORPG? I mean there's dedicated players, but this is just insanity. Why cater to the losers? If there're souls pathetic enough to waste their entire lives playing a computer game, why alter the game to make things more difficult for everyone else, just to cater to the smallest minority of players..?

This is what I'm afraid the game is becoming: A server where only pathetic losers who play this game nonstop for hours on end are the only ones to get any good gear/progress done on the game. I mean this game isn't bad, but it's not the greatest game of all time, far from it. Who would wanna dedicate so much time and effort to a 2010 mmo that died?

I still play Elder Scrolls Online, which is something you COULD play for years on end, and still not unlock everything.

• I'm just here, to say, that the player you showed on screenshots is a REAL CANCER. This idiot is every day on every spot at every hour, has no life and starts insulting totally random, i mean i was helping someone to complete a quest, and suddenly started flaming like WTF. Idk if there are bans for this kind of cancer, but i hope there is one.

And on the other side, just go to turtle island, there's no one there, you won't have luck at the hotel, there are even parties cleaning it and changing ch over and over again (aka Smirnoff) more cancer bla bla.

And if you can't get into turtle island (which is pretty easy) you can look for other spots at papaya, there are other zombies and tigers and stuff. But I agree that we need more channels or more places to farm, we are too much and with high or low droprate we are going to have trouble with this very often.

• I shall lock this thread to prevent flaming other users.

My suggestion is that as community we need to respect each others.

[warnbox]Thread locked![/warnbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!