Bank suggestion

• I see many debating about a zenni limit for characters. A way to satisfy all sides, I think, is to be able to put zenni in your bank. It would have an incredibly large cap like 100kkk.

I don't know how easy or difficult this would be to implement but if possible I think it's a good idea.

• Guild bank already have this option, in my guild we stone zeni, items, dogis there for guild.

Still I do not get reason why would you stack 100kkkk in first place.

I mostly give/land my cash around friends and that cash come back to me, in some time.

Plus you building "friend level" in community.

I think this is better, but if it can be made, it would be cool to have I guess.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• lol I mean a place to put your "own" money where people can not take when they want. You may not see why someone would want to store more than 1kkk or 4kkk but I can. As I'm sure many can but have to share between multiple accounts. When one item can cost more zenni than you can store I think you have a reason to be able to store more zenni.

The game is not about just how you play or how I play. It's the community that you should be concerned with don't you think?

• It’s believed that NTL originally designed the system so players purposely don’t have their own personal zenni bank as a way to cap zenni, for economic reasons.

For now the only alternative that is suggested, is to do what players conducted back retail Dragon Ball Online which is if you want to store zeni in the bank then it’s best to create your own private guild.

This way you can use it as your own personal storage (as long as you do not recruit any players into the guild) for both in-game items and zeni.

• It’s believed that NTL originally designed the system so players purposely don’t have their own personal zenni bank as a way to cap zenni, for economic reasons.

For now the only alternative that is suggested, is to do what players conducted back retail Dragon Ball Online which is if you want to store zeni in the bank then it’s best to create your own private guild.

This way you can use it as your own personal storage (as long as you do not recruit any players into the guild) for both in-game items and zeni.

Yea that's what I've been doing since retail but not all can do it. But thanks for the response

• i think that zeniie cap should bee 1kkk zenie in the OB so we could stop the inflation some how and won't get rediculos prices 1kkk from first cap to the lvll 70 cap then increase it to 2kkk if there is low cap we won'tt have this abject prices

• i think that zeniie cap should bee 1kkk zenie in the OB so we could stop the inflation some how and won't get rediculos prices 1kkk from first cap to the lvll 70 cap then increase it to 2kkk if there is low cap we won'tt have this abject prices

this will destroy the economy of the game and will make people stop cashing,selling items or some people will quit playing it.

so make zenie cap as it is to encourage cashers to buy some items and selling them and make farmers sell their items....etc

• this will destroy the economy of the game and will make people stop cashing,selling items or some people will quit playing it.

so make zenie cap as it is to encourage cashers to buy some items and selling them and make farmers sell their items....etc

in dbotw the cap was 999.999.999 we had way more balanced econnomy !! and cashers were cashing more then know !!! u played retail dbo ?

• Do you guys even know what you are talking about? 1kkk zeni cap will change nothing. If I have a box that is full of money, I will just get another box and fill that one too [= multi clienting/altchars]

The only way to reduce money inside the game would be zeni sinks such as skill reset fee, brown box fee, ccbd fee etc.

• Do you guys even know what you are talking about? 1kkk zeni cap will change nothing. If I have a box that is full of money, I will just get another box and fill that one too [= multi clienting/altchars]

The only way to reduce money inside the game would be zeni sinks such as skill reset fee, brown box fee, ccbd fee etc.

I agree, since you can store zeni on dif characters, alt guilds, there is no need to cap it at all.

Zeni sinks are better options.

Auction house is another way of zeni sink, just add few more and it ok.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• best zenie sink would bee the pvp cc battel need zenie to enter same for budokai and for dojo war scrambel wich 50kk for each wich ...ecct most of players are pvp players

Do you guys even know what you are talking about? 1kkk zeni cap will change nothing. If I have a box that is full of money, I will just get another box and fill that one too [= multi clienting/altchars]

in tw zzenie cap was 1kkk and honnestly the servers aren't the same at all this server is actif for like 1 year !! and tw was open from 2010 to 2013 i guess and the servers of dbog are higher explain mee this pleaas ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!