Being able to craft legendary items at Max Crafting Level

• adrian on fire wouldn't be better to have option to craft lvl 70 pdef and mdef gears.

Kinda like tmq/scramble wish ones, with 800 pdef and 100 m.def or 100 p.def and 800. e.def.

Majins should be able to get 850 - 900 while nameks would be able to get 1000 pdef or m.def.

I think this would be better than to enable this lvl 70 craft gear to become legendary at some point.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Really? Every suggestion thread you post how "it will make things too easy" but suggest this? There's already armors like those in the game except they're just literally harder to get, but sounds like you want the easy way out. Craft armor is by far the easiest end-game armor to obtain, the only minor problem I see is that Humans and Majins armors need a small e defense boost on them but regardless is fine as it is.

• Really? Every suggestion thread you post how "it will make things too easy" but suggest this? There's already armors like those in the game except they're just literally harder to get, but sounds like you want the easy way out. Craft armor is by far the easiest end-game armor to obtain, the only minor problem I see is that Humans and Majins armors need a small e defense boost on them but regardless is fine as it is.

I just post what I think, you may like it or not.

Only reason why I even suggest this, it is because people complain in tickets, old topics, even on discord, that humans do not have decent energy defense armor.

In future, I will just link post you just made here, thank you for this.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Its not needed,tmqs would become useless.

You can get more than decent gears there but first thing is,fixing tmq drops.

• Its not needed,tmqs would become useless.

You can get more than decent gears there but first thing is,fixing tmq drops.

Level of those TMQ ones is lvl 60 and this one will be lvl 70...

It is like you say, remove CC LVL70 black set because it will make lvl 60 useless... no offense.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Level of those TMQ ones is lvl 60 and this one will be lvl 70...

It is like you say, remove CC LVL70 black set because it will make lvl 60 useless... no offense.

Farming armors over crafting, that is how it should be not vice versa. The only reason why crafted armor is good it is because we don't have decent level 70 legendary armor other than CC set.

• Farming armors over crafting, that is how it should be not vice versa. The only reason why crafted armor is good it is because we don't have decent level 70 legendary armor other than CC set.

you still would need to farming per say if they make the chance to craft legendary armor 5% or so

• Level of those TMQ ones is lvl 60 and this one will be lvl 70...

Indeed,you get op armors lvl 58 which is far more easier to upgrade,stats goes up to 28 con which is same as craft lvl 70.

Main def difference is just slightly lower even if its 12 level difference,which is also the reason why players in retail prefered tmq7 > craft lv 70.

Its not about removing anything,which i never said.Tmq drops are supposed to be fixed,so people could go farm some gears,not every persone use crafting.

I dissagree about legendary craft,it will make easier to get good items which should be hard part of the game including farming and luck to get good stats drop,or buying with with good amount of zeni.

No offensse taken,i hope its same for you.

• Indeed,you get op armors lvl 58 which is far more easier to upgrade,stats goes up to 28 con which is same as craft lvl 70.

Main def difference is just slightly lower even if its 12 level difference,which is also the reason why players in retail prefered tmq7 > craft lv 70.

Its not about removing anything,which i never said.Tmq drops are supposed to be fixed,so people could go farm some gears,not every persone use crafting.

I dissagree about legendary craft,it will make easier to get good items which should be hard part of the game including farming and luck to get good stats drop,or buying with with good amount of zeni.

No offensse taken,i hope its same for you.

Iceman is right, and it gonna to be needed because daneos plan on increasing the level cap to 100 or something. Plus people want & certain classes need MAX stats to be decent in game so there no problem. The devalue argument doesn't work when the game has new level comes out.

• TMQ7 = Lv58 legendary, which provides nearly equal physical OR energy defense on your choosing. Cheaper to upgrade, can get SAME stats as lv70 rare, and you can't invest 200kk in getting lv30 craft in 2 days, because you actually have to farm your ass off for them.

I'd suggest to add Lv35 crafting, which lets you craft Lv60 - 65 legendary weapons / accessories, so that way BIDs would not be useless and those who are not "common" for CC could get decent gear aswell.

• TMQ7 = Lv58 legendary, which provides nearly equal physical OR energy defense on your choosing. Cheaper to upgrade, can get SAME stats as lv70 rare, and you can't invest 200kk in getting lv30 craft in 2 days, because you actually have to farm your ass off for them.

I'd suggest to add Lv35 crafting, which lets you craft Lv60 - 65 legendary weapons / accessories, so that way BIDs would not be useless and those who are not "common" for CC could get decent gear aswell.

Well as you know, BID's weapons, accessory are legendary with higher base stats than those that drop in papaya.

It is ultimate weapons for lvl 70 cap.

what about the cc150 stuff ? and the balance of the game ? and what about iff we get like more lvl caps ? !!

Well even tho this is off-topic, I will allow it this time but please keep on topic.

Well in order to bring higher caps, you will need to enable new content, still some things may change, some not.

It will take time to even get to point of getting new caps, soo don't care about them right now.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• u miss understand mee if u guys doo this the llvl 70 cc armors will bee usless same for the future lvl 80 cap armors ( if we will gonna have this armors ) and this would afffect the game blance

• Iceman is right, and it gonna to be needed because daneos plan on increasing the level cap to 100 or something. Plus people want & certain classes need MAX stats to be decent in game so there no problem. The devalue argument doesn't work when the game has new level comes out.

You do realise when new caps come,new tmqs gonna be released?u can already see their effects and def on mateo’s youtube channel.

Nobody said someone cant,some people just dont prefer crafting.

Why should the game force you to use crafting?it should be an option that gives you something similiar to some of the best gear in game for certain level,which you mentioned down there.

Still,is it really needed to implement such things in crafting system?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!