cheating during scramble?

• So today i was bored at work (slow day) so i decided to go follow the scramble event. Now, i saw something really weird that i hope someone can clear this.

When i was following the dbs, i noticed that some guilds

were going much faster than flying. now, i know that there are buffs and speed boots, but hardly any had these. Now im pretty sure that flying is faster than running, however, it was hard for me to keep up with them, they kept disappearing and appearing further in front and only when they stopped that i could catch up to them.

Im pretty sure ppl are using speed hack (cheat engine or another).

Would be good if we had mods follow the dbs flying, as you can clearly see that something is not right.

Just thought i should point out, doesnt affect me in any way since i never participate but oh well, cheating is cheating.

write your thought on this

• Eternal does not exist to use accelerated mobility assistance, if found Eternal members use plug-in auxiliary acceleration, please verify him after the closure of the account, Eternal members are also very hate disrupting game order players, if only want to slander innocent Eternal members do not Wasting time.

• If you guys have any proof (screenshot, video), please send them via ticket.

Reason for this is simple, to prevent slander/flame/harassments of other players.

Next time, you have proof, send it via ticket, thank you.

[warnbox]Thread closed![/warnbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!