So... Open beta by December 31st?

• How come so many ppl talk about Open Beta these days? Did anyone from the staff say something or are you guys just making this sh*t up by yourself? xD

Don't you know that there are still problems that have to be solved? I don't really see an OB right now lol. They better fix everything before that. Cuz when bugs (big bugs ppl could use to make things easier) appear, it's gonna ruin the OB. And we don't want that now do we? 8o

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• How come so many ppl talk about Open Beta these days? Did anyone from the staff say something or are you guys just making this sh*t up by yourself? xD

Don't you know that there are still problems that have to be solved? I don't really see an OB right now lol. They better fix everything before that. Cuz when bugs (big bugs ppl could use to make things easier) appear, it's gonna ruin the OB. And we don't want that now do we? 8o

I completely agree with you, just thought that I'd be a nice Christmas gift :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!