I wonder,,,

• I wonder how much does the developers of this game take care of the responsability they have. I am new playin and play everytime I have time, but I would like to know that my time is being spend into something that is in developement at present, so I know I have an universe with good surprises and nice game experience.

Today I was climbing Fran Fran Mountains asking myself if someday would be a climbing event, or races or other kind of ways to upgrade and level up items granted by GM's, like I've seen in other MMORPG, further that the dragon balls hunts, another idea that is infinite in its possibilities...

Just wondering...

Will I be able to fly and dash and fight oneday?

Thanks for some little time! Great Power Tournament to all°°°°°°°

:?::?::?::?::!::!::!::!:

• dont waste time here they care only of money.once they Will earn enough project Will close.mods ban when you say what you dislike and if you say is bad you get banned and post delete.dont cash or waste time here until the situation dont changhe

That is not true tonyeffe. I know your fursterated with the current upgrading system. but saying slander about the entire project is very rude.

Right now the dbog team is concerned with fixing the games old features from the tiawan sever. a lot of stuff is still broken and unavailable.

The dragonball hunts are avaiable on Saturday. heres a guide for what u can wish for [Guide] Dragon Ball Wishes!

flying is obtainable at lvl 30 but u must complete a series of quest

we have team budokai (small scale version of tournament of power) and individual budokai (martial art tournament like in dragonball z).

we also have dojo wars an event guild vs guild in which guilds fight for control of pillars and control of a dojo

hope this answers your questions.

as for other new content nothing will be added until the final release of game if it is possible to add stuff its currently unknown thanks and regards

boxbox

• I day what i see.i get banned one Week for post in a thread in france but sas in General discussion.and i get banned 1 Week for reply on that thread because get moved in france swction.i get banned 1 Week for nothing just because i say what i think.all upgrade thread get closed.what you Call a moderation like this?

• I day what i see.i get banned one Week for post in a thread in france but sas in General discussion.and i get banned 1 Week for reply on that thread because get moved in france swction.i get banned 1 Week for nothing just because i say what i think.all upgrade thread get closed.what you Call a moderation like this?

First of all, why you made a thread in French on General wich is English only and you know it when you have a whole French Section then you COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

• as for other new content nothing will be added until the final release of game if it is possible to add stuff its currently unknown thanks and regards

This answer my question. I guess there is no date for the relase of the game? It's a MMORPG we talk here, it has to be alive from its core for the best, and I am just trying to figure out as well how does it work in that sphere... By other side it's ragon ball we speak here, like 20 years of my life and get to find the video game... Would love it to see thought the years and not just die as another MMORPG I've seen

• This answer my question. I guess there is no date for the relase of the game? It's a MMORPG we talk here, it has to be alive from its core for the best, and I am just trying to figure out as well how does it work in that sphere... By other side it's ragon ball we speak here, like 20 years of my life and get to find the video game... Would love it to see thought the years and not just die as another MMORPG I've seen

Honeslty I cant answer that there is currently no release date for the game but you can try pre open beta it is very playable and fun.

I'm going to close this thread Yanyan but If u want it reopened please feel free to message me and I will gladly reopen it

thanks and regards

boxbox

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!