The Upgrade System NEEDS to Change

• Sure then who don't want to risk will buy it? Clearly you don't understand nothing on how this game works.

Risk? Risk will be OK if item will not downgrade. As it is now people don't risk people use real money for buy item. Atm dbo is like a game with DLC, very expansive dlc.

And don't say lay, for full enjoy pve need atleast +12 and +10,very hard upgrade to get.

Oh and tbh go read Korean forums gringo, you will notice how much Koreans complained and don't play this game because of this upgrade system. They play 1 year and after leave and the game become ghost town. They come for che update and end.

And other thing old upgrade system was have core stones. Core stones (ex white stones) wasn't make your item go more down of +6.Normal endgame gear was +9 or +10 and was accessible to all.

They change it to this for make more money compriendes?

Now if you need to write something like jajajaja you can not reply otherwise if you got some good point I will listen and tell you more why this system is a fail

To mods: of what I see if we don't count the mods who ofc say is that this system is OK, seems a lot of people doesn't like it. Is not only us 3 like someone was saying

• EchoSon In KR it was worse, you got spam killed and trash talked badly on dbocom which caused many guild wars, but this is the main way how players got stronger and stronger. Anyways, I agree with TonyEffe, this upgrade system is like winning the lottery, literally. You get +15 in Open Beta? You'll be debating to keep it or sell it for $$$ when you're being whispered by many with offers. Yeah I know it's against the rules but it will still happen and nothing will be done about it. I've heard many stories how heavy cashers who abused bugs got unbanned quickly when they begged Daneos for forgiveness, while non cashers who got banned stayed banned for a while.

• who complain is the same people as always weeping for having a +15.

People who don't comment know perfectly that the system is not going to change and from the outside they laugh at the things you and the others 4 cats say.

If you don't like the system. there's the door, no one forces you to play ;)

giphy.gif

• who complain is the same people as always weeping for having a +15.

People who don't comment know perfectly that the system is not going to change and from the outside they laugh at the things you and the others 4 cats say.

If you don't like the system. there's the door, no one forces you to play ;)

giphy.gif

Still 0 sensated comments and the deal with it attitude. You know that this server will follow kr?

A lot of people quit not only me

And I invite you to read how much we are... Is not always the same 4 people.

Oh and again of course mod like this system, server with this system earn more money lol. We already see that this project is heavy based on money rather than skills. Don't worry anyway we don't play here a lot until things doesn't change. My steam list got 200 game just waited to be played, I just want this game to be good and atm it isn't

• Still 0 sensated comments and the deal with it attitude. You know that this server will follow kr?

A lot of people quit not only me

And I invite you to read how much we are... Is not always the same 4 people.

Oh and again of course mod like this system, server with this system earn more money lol. We already see that this project is heavy based on money rather than skills. Don't worry anyway we don't play here a lot until things doesn't change. My steam list got 200 game just waited to be played, I just want this game to be good and atm it isn't

What's the difference that they can make more money?

Farming 5 min : 1-3 stones

Pay for stones: It's his decision throw the wagu machine and get lucky for some stones.

hmm what's the difference to make more money with the currently system and your super system?

If they're all going to have the same chance %.

And I tell you, the system is not going to change, maybe there are some small changes, but your system that you propose is never going to be done, so stop wasting you time with your stupid crying threads.

• Is ok if will not change in better the game will die like happen on tw and kr lol

No I will not stop, I can say what I think and I think this trash upgrade system make the game worst of original version.

The game itself is good but upgrade system need be changed.

With my system surely will be better, people will not lose what they archive, actually will have a reachable goal not a utopy like is now.

Also I will make the stones binded so you will actually need farm them.

Oh and also you don't see connections because you are a mod alt accounts aren't you? 7 posts all in this thread lmao

This system need zeni.people cash get zenith and buy stones. Or buy already upgraded items for real money. All can find a seller I find like 5 in one day selling dupes lol.

And another thing newgameway sell zeni for the game thanks to bot.

If upgrade will be possible I bet people with not cheat.

Now you want to write something sensated or just keep writing no is better this way because we need earn more money? I don't think daneos will not change it,once the server will become ghost town because it already happen in kr he will do all for keep a player Base. Yes or no this server got 300 people, Ffxiv got 2 millions players. Ask yourself why.

• And another thing I want to say, the money is get by working, let's put this example, a person works 8h a day for €40. Another person does not work and this is 8h he spends his time farming. If that person wants to invest those €40 worked to the game is their decision. You with 8h farming I'm sure you can win many stones if in 5 minutes minimum you get 1, imagine 8h... So do not put excuses of "they want make more money"

• And another thing I want to say, the money is get by working, let's put this example, a person works 8h a day for €40. Another person does not work and this is 8h he spends his time farming. If that person wants to invest those €40 worked to the game is their decision. You with 8h farming I'm sure you can win many stones if in 5 minutes minimum you get 1, imagine 8h... So do not put excuses of "they want make more money"

With 40 dollars you can buy a full game. We talk about money here just for be able to endgame dungeons.

And tbh only who no life this game have good items.

I will be ok if the item will not downgrade but as it is now make the game a never ending grind of you are unlucky.

This game needs Lees luck and more skills for be alive

And tbh you get stones U70 maybe 1 in 2 hours... Maybe...

• With 40 dollars you can buy a full game. We talk about money here just for be able to endgame dungeons.

And tbh only who no life this game have good items.

I will be ok if the item will not downgrade but as it is now make the game a never ending grind of you are unlucky.

This game needs Lees luck and more skills for be alive

pitifully this game is not based on having skills, it is based on having better armor, what happens if everyone has a +15 armor? It will be boring and everything will be based on luck at the time of PvP or always the best classes will win.

• pitifully this game is not based on having skills, it is based on having better armor, what happens if everyone has a +15 armor? It will be boring and everything will be based on luck at the time of PvP or always the best classes will win.

Boaring? Will be better lol

All have same chance of win and only who have more good strategy will be the best? Better than now that win who have the bigger wallet

• Can we close this thread now? I think we got the point across and it's starting to turn into a flame war.

I was thinking about this for while and I will close it now.

If you guys have any suggestions regarding game, please send them via ticket.

[infobox][Note]: Any future topics regarding this same issue will be auto closed, and all of users with bad behaviour, off-topic posts, won't get any warning since I allowed it, only this time, in hope to see some good suggestions and sadly didn't find not even one.[/infobox]

[errorbox]Thread closed and do not make clone threads regarding this issue![/errorbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!