The Upgrade System NEEDS to Change

• My guild mate got +14 jacket.

People on server getting +12 and +14 (most of them hard farmers).

Simmy got +15 jacket, from +6, 39% anti critic one, with this system.

One more, please do not speak as you speak for entire community, since I talk daily with entire community, via discord, pm's and

in-game, upgrade system is fine as it is.

[infobox]PS: Since same thread regarding this one exist, one shall be closed, cheers.[/infobox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well my contacts doesnt Think is fine and reading the threads seems a lot of people dont like it.i know people with +15 But this doesnt mean upgrade is good.is one of the worst upgrade system even concepted for a game and as in Original dbo ruin entire gameplay experience and make people quit and dont want to play because if you dont life it this game you got 0 chance of even get +9.because one friend get +15 And get lucky doesnt mean that the system is good.ffxiv is good,aura kingdom bot this system here.and is funny to see same people that was crying and swearing against this system with downgrade in dbocom say is all' good Now just because they bring the game back.opwn your eyes people this system is maked for get your Real money not for effort or skills

• Well my contacts doesnt Think is fine and reading the threads seems a lot of people dont like it.i know people with +15 But this doesnt mean upgrade is good.is one of the worst upgrade system even concepted for a game and as in Original dbo ruin entire gameplay experience and make people quit and dont want to play because if you dont life it this game you got 0 chance of even get +9.because one friend get +15 And get lucky doesnt mean that the system is good.ffxiv is good,aura kingdom bot this system here.and is funny to see same people that was crying and swearing against this system with downgrade in dbocom say is all' good Now just because they bring the game back.opwn your eyes people this system is maked for get your Real money not for effort or skills

Please tag them and name them....

I would love to talk with them.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Almost all players with who i was play in Korean and tw.most of them Arent even interested in this project anymore because the server isnt running well.basically almost all old people doesnt play here,where are all' old veterans?You never ask Yourself why they dont play?

I www only new people in this game,because old people dont want to play in this condition.

Names?

All taskforce Group

All' people from the foreigners video

Paradise guild

Dbocom people

And here is almost Maybe 300 ppl

Also keep in mind someone who doesnt like Now the server is runned start work on private server.i test there too and upgrade is way better.you get +15 with 40-60 Stones.good rates even with downgrade because pure always give +3 or -3 but the rates are truly 33% not like here

• These guys think that +15 should be easy to get... ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE... only because you see loads of ppl with +15 because of bug or the white stones not downhrading they feel entitled to get it too... this is pob, +11 is the norm, only those that get really lucky or play a lot get the +13-15... dont think that +11 sux cause it doesnt, yall just think you should be entitled to get a +15... you guys are all spoiled, and its not your fault because the server is full of these... BUT ITS NOT THE NORM!! So stop whaining...

THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE IS THE +3 stones... it has to be +2-3, due to their huge price difference, that is all

• It's called "bad luck." It. Happens.

stop act like evrey thing is okay pleas just stop cuz it's not

about the topic what did u do dude ? cashed 500dollars in one day ?? u serious to test the upgrade sytem ? are u a rotshield ? with 50 dollars u can get full +15 set men !! the upgrade rate isn't good at all yesterday 5 white 5 purpul to go from +5 to +6 best i got is +8 but the fact that make u rage is that u see many +12 ++ in game ( bug abusers most of them ) and the reste are lucy person + men's that have monney and don't know what to do with iit

• stop act like evrey thing is okay pleas just stop cuz it's not

about the topic what did u do dude ? cashed 500dollars in one day ?? u serious to test the upgrade sytem ? are u a rotshield ? with 50 dollars u can get full +15 set men !! the upgrade rate isn't good at all yesterday 5 white 5 purpul to go from +5 to +6 best i got is +8 but the fact that make u rage is that u see many +12 ++ in game ( bug abusers most of them ) and the reste are lucy person + men's that have monney and don't know what to do with iit

I didn't cash at all. I either used what I got from drops or bought off AH while selling drops I didn't need. Cash Shop wasn't used at all. It's why I stuck with a Legend lvl 58 wand: cheap to upgrade, had 25% E.Crit (same stat as lvl 65 craft has maxed), and drops are very easy to come by.

And I don't rage because of the many +12 and above users. I rage because everyone here wants to take the easy way out instead of working towards what they want. It took a lot of time and zeni to get that +14 wand. Hell I used most of what I had for a purple stone when it was at +11. The risk payed off.

• If you reading this please don't donate anymore if they don't make changes.

I finally got my +15 jacket for my kid after a month...

Which i spent 25 white stones and 80 u26 green everyday and to get those green stones i had to leave my account online all day and all night.

The drop rate for players with level 70 they are fine but for low level players they now have to leave their account online 24 hours for tokens to buy stones?

Please bring back the drop rate from TMQ/UD if your not going to increase the upgrade rate.

Thank you.

• Pretty sure they did update it, and if not drop rate for low rank stones have a fairly high drop rate anyway.

• Why I only see you and 2-3 people complain about such a thing?

Tell those 300 people to come here and make post / suggestion here.

And please do mention their names here, I want to see what 300 people want to say about this upgrade.

Any good suggestion is welcomed.

PS: Still I wonder, do you even play DBOG? I never saw your character, are you even lvl 70....

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Go on Spanish section and read lol

Most of people I mention install game so how it is and delete it

I talk with them through Facebook too

They don't care of coming talk here because anyway upgrade will not change since this project is money hungry and make upgrade better will make daneos earn less cash.

As I say enjoy be the only one dbo open for now....because when other servers will open people will not stuck here with this upgrade system.

Dbo fail 1 time and continue this way will fail here too.

Chinwuke already say how to make upgrade better not more easy.

Anyway keep upgrade like this will only make people hack more more and more even in open beta. This server protection is 0 doesn't even use a proxy. Easy hacking

And tbh is always same 4_5 ppl say upgrade is good as it is and is people that or is gm or already got his gear

• I'm pretty sure he means the community itself has around 300 people, since in dojo wars people can't even 30/30 on each side. Also you don't even know proper history. He's been DBO playing since before you, even me, and helped pioneer Fighters back in KR/early TW when 90% of foreigners played MA. If it wasn't for players like him/Zolo/Strider it would of took a lot more time for other foreigners to master Fighter/SM. So yeah his input actually does mean something he just doesn't have the best english.

• dudes..for god sake dont expect from daneos to think of us!!!!He just want to make money..upgrade system and the drop rate system of stones will never get fixed..even if they say they changed it..they wont(my point of view)..just trust me..just try to enjoy the game because if daneos wasnt trying to bring back from life this game..now we wouldnt be able to play this game..my suggestion is to try for grinding..and not spend a single dollar/euro on this money machine game..just try to enjoy it as it will long..Personally i doubt even if open beta will open..i am not sure even if you will get back your money in OB..thats my personal view..and i said this because this team of dbog have given me many reasons to say this..

• Heres some common things I noticed that a lot of people in this thread are saying.

1 they assume that +15 is the norm. please realize that was never the case in Taiwan server. +10 and 11 are the norm. realize that preopen beta a lot of players took advantage of a few bugs to get +15 this will not be the case in the final version

2 they expect an instant quick change, without weighting the actual games economy, and how it would change, also forgetting that daneos is one guy trying to fix broken stuff. changes will be slow.

3 they attack members who don't agree with there beliefs. this is what makes the community toxic; smart argument is fine but just saying that the server is going to hell, or daneos only here to make money isn't constructive and makes the person saying that extremely childish.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that being said ill try convince the team of a small change to the upgrade system. my last suggestion didn't fair out because I wasn't considering the economy of the game.

if you want change to upgrade system it will be in baby steps to see how it affects the economy as a whole.

I'll suggest this to the team what do you guys think. (note this doesn't mean this will happen or any changes will happen)

It would be a zeni sink as well as an improved upgrade system I don't expect this to be implanted in the near future if its agreed upon

Add an upgrade cost for level 58-70 10kk per attempt of upgrading a level on gear starting at upgraded level 8. so If your gear is @+8 or higher before the upgrade you pay 10kk just for the chance of getting it better.

If your gear is +7 or below before the attempt it will not charge for the attempt. and it will not charge if the upgrade is successful.

fail without whitestone on green/purple will not subtract 1 from upgrade

break without whitestone on green/purp will only subtract 1

fail with whitestone on green/purp consumes whitestone only no subtraction on gear

break with whitestone on green/purp consumes both stones, doesn't subtract 1.

also the reason I'm targeting only green and purple stones is to make them have more value since they don't always give the +2or+3 when successful. having this as a fall out will make players feel safer using these over a red/blue stone

(Now like I said before ill mention this idea to the team this doesn't mean that it will be implemented at all. If this agreed upon by dbog staff it will not be implemented until open beta is launched please understand this)

If any changes will be made to upgrade system I doubt it will occur in preopenbeta since theres way bigger things to fix right now

thanks and regards

boxbox

• But i cant even get +11, if i get +10 it will break after

• Can you really blame players for saying Daneos is money hungry? He deleted the ability to see your cash history (or reset the history one of those 2) and that alone is sketchy as hell but you players just don't see or realize it sadly (well most don't). That being said I don't want the ability to get +15 easy, nor do I want a better upgrade system for just myself, I actually want this server to last and have as much players in it as possible, and simply addressing issues with the game doesn't = me wanting an easier game or complaining.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!