The Upgrade System NEEDS to Change

• I do not agree with you on the quote I highlighted since most people have multiple characters. Since all the equipment has bind now, you will need multiple pieces of equipment and you will be upgrading indefinitely.

or you could do cc & get bind coins only floor 25 :DDD

This... Upgrade System is good as it is, most of stuffs are added for free players that you couldn't get before.

As SumTingWong said in his post, when you full gear up, game will be boring for you and you will only show up for budo or dojo wars aka servers will be most of time empty, since you will play other games since you have nothing to do here.

Sorry guys, but upgrade system should stay as it is and when discussion here is done, thread will be closed.

If you have good suggestion regarding this in future, send ticket as other people.

Regards.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Nice screen shot from DEV server..

Drop rate is low? I hope by that you mean more stones are dropping often than before.

Upgrade rate is low? A good drop rate counters the upgrade rate, maybe you're just unlucky or your character cant farm more than 1 mob at a time (:

And i have / had my +15s from farming and purchasing through farming zeni / mudosa. Maybe upgrade your armor and you would manage to leave the +6 zone.

• Okay so since many people are still in disbelief that this system is, well, HORRIBLE to put it in a good way.... I decided to show you guys and make a video about it. I got 55 u70 purple and 55 u70 whites just for this video ( Which btw combined cost 11 billion right now) . Oh, and those stones are besides the 200+ i've already spent in the gloves I show in this video and guess what? After a total of 255 purple stones and 255 white stones they are +5, that's right, after about 51 billion+ zeni worth of stones, still +5. Anyways, since you guys need proof, here it is. If after knowing this, you can still tell me that I had "bad luck" or that the system is fine, you are either 1. blind, or 2. not within your mental capabilities. Box-head(boxbox) check this video out and read my comment. I really do hope that your suggestion is accepted since it looks like a great idea.

• Was this before or after the Cash Shop rework?

Does it really even matter? Simmy is the only english player i've heard whos made a legit +15 level 70 equip after the white stone nerf (Note: it's been months and months since that nerf), when I was playing half of people with full +15 were being cocky saying "I earned all this no cash, just reselling with a dash of farming." and that's obviously not the case.

• Please take a look at my video and post above showing how bad this system is.... Not to mention in the video I started with +11. And AGAIN, the 55 purple and 55 whites are just part of the 255 purple and 255 whites that i've used on these gloves. Kind of seems like a joke to me that after SO MUCH $$ put into it, I can't even get ONE +15. Also, notice how, as I mentioned at the beginning of my post, most of the success are +1 ... even though I am using purples lol..

• Alright let's stop for a second and ask ourselves this: why would you want to get to +15? To my eyes it's more bragging rights than anything if a person with +10 or +11 gear can take down a +15 person (not naming anyone specific here). Gear plays a big role yes, but it's not the only deciding factor.

• Alright let's stop for a second and ask ourselves this: why would you want to get to +15? To my eyes it's more bragging rights than anything if a person with +10 or +11 gear can take down a +15 person (not naming anyone specific here). Gear plays a big role yes, but it's not the only deciding factor.

Bro, that's besides the point here. You are completely missing the point, the point is that +15 gear is ALMOST UNATTAINABLE and it shouldn't be like that. And apparently it isnt even +15 only, After 255 purple and 255 whites I NEVER got past +12. That's my point, and that's why this system NEEDS to change. And to answer your question, If you want to be the best, you need the best gear(or at least close to it)

• Bro, that's besides the point here. You are completely missing the point, the point is that +15 gear is ALMOST UNATTAINABLE and it shouldn't be like that. And apparently it isnt even +15 only, After 255 purple and 255 whites I NEVER got past +12. That's my point, and that's why this system NEEDS to change. And to answer your question, If you want to be the best, you need the best gear(or at least close to it)

So make it easier for everyone to get +15 with little effort. Got it.

Also, best player requires best gear? I find that to be utter bullshit.

• So make it easier for everyone to get +15 with little effort. Got it.

Also, best player requires best gear? I find that to be utter bullshit.

LMAOOO. Little effort? I wanna see you getting 255 purple and 255 whites just to end up with a +5 please don't make me laugh. And whether u want to believe it or not, gear affects the outcome of a battle a lot more than you may think....

P.S. Read Box-head(boxbox) suggestion for the upgrading system. That looks like one that would benefit us all and would even include a zeni sink.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with the upgrade rates. Upgrading in general above +4 is a luxury in this game. If you always have +4 gear you can handle anything the game throws at you until the later CC floors and BIDs come around.

But what sucks is that bad RNG can actually WEAKEN your gear. There's no "progression of power", working hard doesn't mean you'll get stronger over time. No, it all depends on a random stroke of luck. Some dude can get +15 with 10 purples, others use hundreds and end with +6. Even the most OP guy with +13 weapons can become a weakling through "upgrading".

That's the kinda lottery crap that makes people ragequit. You could remedy this if we could stack multiple white/purple stones to increase our upgrade success rates. At +6 to +7, you'd need to stack 3 white stones to guarantee success, for example. But for +13 to +14 you'll need to stack maybe a hundred stones to guarantee success.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with the upgrade rates. Upgrading in general above +4 is a luxury in this game. If you always have +4 gear you can handle anything the game throws at you until the later CC floors and BIDs come around.

But what sucks is that bad RNG can actually WEAKEN your gear. There's no "progression of power", working hard doesn't mean you'll get stronger over time. No, it all depends on a random stroke of luck. Some dude can get +15 with 10 purples, others use hundreds and end with +6. Even the most OP guy with +13 weapons can become a weakling through "upgrading".

That's the kinda lottery crap that makes people ragequit. You could remedy this if we could stack multiple white/purple stones to increase our upgrade success rates. At +6 to +7, you'd need to stack 3 white stones to guarantee success, for example. But for +13 to +14 you'll need to stack maybe a hundred stones to guarantee success.

That suggestion is good too. Just one thing tho, you are not talking about PVP. Unless you wanna tell me that you'll win budokai with +4 gear lol. In which case, good luck with that :D:D:D:D:D

+15 = bragging rights? Really? Thanks for the burst of laughter that gave me, honestly. So you really about to sweep under the rug how much of a boost +15 gear is? Matter of fact you're tryna make it seem as though skill > gear in this game as if the meta was great, which I can't blame you since there's a lot of bad full +15 players out there so maybe you can get away with beating them with only +10 but try doing that against a veteran or simply a player who knows what he's doing. Oh but wait they're not playing right now.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the upgrade rates. Upgrading in general above +4 is a luxury in this game.

Another good laugh. I mean come on +4? And my friend sent me a screenshot of you with a upgraded speed sub weapon, I can no longer take you serious.

• Another good laugh. I mean come on +4? And my friend sent me a screenshot of you with a upgraded speed sub weapon, I can no longer take you serious.

He meant +4 in general for World mobs, I think +4 is a bit low for PvE but it works for a while
    If he has Upgrades in anything it doesn't matter to this topic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!