The Upgrade System NEEDS to Change

• Okay in this post I will explain why I, as well as 90% of the community think the upgrade system is awful and needs to change.

1. Even in DBO TW, when upgrading an item without a white stone, the fail card DID NOT downgrade the item by one.... Why is it like this here if we are trying to replicate TW? This is the first thing that needs to be changed since fail should just leave the same upgrade level even without a white stone.

2. For god's sakes, please adjust the downgrade with the broken card. If you are not gonna make it like it was at an earlier date (no downgrade), at least make it so that it downgrades by 1 NOT by 2. I wanted to try this system out to prove my point and I spent $500 in one day to see if I could at least get a +15. Guess what happened, I ended up with a +8..... The rates are ridiculously to your disadvantage and not only that but every time the broken card shows up, -2..... At the very least, the downgrade with a broken card using a white stone should be lowered by -1.

3. Another point that makes the system awful is the fact that purple stones (and I am guessing green as well) DO NOT have a 33% chance for each upgrade number(+1, +2, or+3). I swear it feels like 80% of the times it is +1 and 20% of the times +3; (Which makes the use of a purple stone, which btw is 11 times as expensive, a COMPLETE WASTE). In DBO TW, it WAS NOT like that. There was a 33% chance for each and you were equally likely to get each number.

4. The current system literally makes red/blue stones COMPLETELY USELESS since again, if u get very lucky, u might get +1, and then go down by 2 on the next upgrade try. LOL

Now that we got that out of the way, I'd like to point out that the upgrade system we had in the past was way better than the current if I had to compare them. Getting a +15 was Actually Possible, now it seems like it isn't. Even though before it could take 80 stones just from +14 to +15 ( From experience, not making anything up), it was still possible to get the upgrade if u persisted. Now u could literally get 30kkk and end up with a +6 lol.... Anyways I hope that these points are not overlooked and that they contribute towards improving the upgrade system.

Peace.

• Only good thing about the new system is that our gear doesn't break anymore, but that was just replaced with -1 on fail so it cancels it out. I hear all the time people complaining about the upgrade system but of course the community as of now just doesn't care to make a change for whatever reason. For some reason this community hates change. They want the same game that died but they don't know how better this game was in 2010-2012 and can still be.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

But of course this will just get swept under the rug like everything else with actual logic but my voice will be heard by those who agree and that's good enough for me.

• Hopefully, Daneos listens to us and makes the needed changes. I believe that this server could be a successful one if several adjustments like this one are made.

At the start was nice.Now the Team only care of money.Mod Arent able to keep forum a good place,a lot of them are Kids and with power they Think they are cyber Police lol.the point is we asl about things but they dont listen.i start lose faith when i are wagu get added.that was one of most hated things.instead of add wagu Balance class and make better upgrade and cc150 and other dunegons

• At the start was nice.Now the Team only care of money.Mod Arent able to keep forum a good place,a lot of them are Kids and with power they Think they are cyber Police lol.the point is we asl about things but they dont listen.i start lose faith when i are wagu get added.that was one of most hated things.instead of add wagu Balance class and make better upgrade and cc150 and other dunegons

You do realize that practically all of the P2W items have been removed from Cash Shop and are available ingame right? Dogis are cheap because of Wagu, stone drops have become better in addition to including white stones, brown boxes can be gotten from boss event, dogi balls can be earned via CCBD, etc. Daneos actually lowered the possible amount of income that the game could get so I don't know where you're getting this "only care about money" bullshit.

• You do realize that practically all of the P2W items have been removed from Cash Shop and are available ingame right? Dogis are cheap because of Wagu, stone drops have become better in addition to including white stones, brown boxes can be gotten from boss event, dogi balls can be earned via CCBD, etc. Daneos actually lowered the possible amount of income that the game could get so I don't know where you're getting this "only care about money" bullshit.

Get the dogi you want is more espansive of before

Upgrade system Stones are in wagu

More zeni you have better gear you have,fast money can be maked with cash shop

System upgrade like this make you waste money for get decente upgrade

Cc ticket floor 91 for 400 cp in cash shop

Need i continue?is multiple time de noticed it that this project as the things go want only money without care of a happy player base but only of who blindly supporto this project

• Is this a joke? Level 58 +14 wand? Were in 70 cap buddy, not 60 cap, and with the new u60 white stones added, that's cheaper to do than ever. Also I'd like to see proof of this equip since you've said something similar like this before in several other upgrade threads.

• It's just the same...level doesn't matter, effort and time matters
    He showed you what he got with hard work and there you go, what else do you want?

LOOOL. It's just the same?! Did you seriously just tell me that it is the same to enhance a lvl 58 item and a lvl 70 item? LMAO. 1st learn about the game before talking please. 2nd. Try comparing the prices of stones and see if u catch my drift. Oh, and don't forget to combine that with the "great" chances of upgrading ^^. Bro I swear some people here have no idea what they are talking about or how the game works.

• It's just the same...level doesn't matter, effort and time matters
    He showed you what he got with hard work and there you go, what else do you want?

And by that logic, because +15 equips for kid budokai is easy to make, there's no problem with upgrade system. Even u65 stones are a lot cheaper than u70 ones and cheaper stones = more stones to buy and use. That being said, i'm starting to think most players aren't really saying anything about upgrade system is because of all the duped +15, so it's not really a issue right now. Once Open Beta hits and everything is wiped, i'm sure more people will show more input, not to mention all the veterans coming back.

• And by that logic, because +15 equips for kid budokai is easy to make, there's no problem with upgrade system. Even u65 stones are a lot cheaper than u70 ones and cheaper stones = more stones to buy and use. That being said, i'm starting to think most players aren't really saying anything about upgrade system is because of all the duped +15, so it's not really a issue right now. Once Open Beta hits and everything is wiped, i'm sure more people will show more input, not to mention all the veterans coming back.

yup, agree 100%. Since many people currently have the +15 from the previous upgrade system/bugs, they don't need to worry about the system right now. As you said, that will change when Open Beta comes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!