The Upgrade System NEEDS to Change

• Drop rate low? I'd rather not comment...

And yes, a pity to have that on the development server and not in the PoB.

PS: I would like to see who sells +15 for dogi balls or brown boxes in the Open Beta jaja..

• My stick went from +9 to +7 (U70 purple + white) to +10 (U70 purple).. it's about guessing & getting lucky. Personally, I'm okay with the upgrade system. So please stop complaining & posting forums about the same topic because the system is fine the way it is.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• My stick went from +9 to +7 (U70 purple + white) to +10 (U70 purple).. it's about guessing & getting lucky. Personally, I'm okay with the upgrade system. So please stop complaining & posting forums about the same topic because the system is fine the way it is.

For you is fine for us no, so we will not stop complaining and write why we don't like upgrade system. Something like this upgrade system ruin game play experience, make you waste time é money, isn't fair because is all luck, is maked for Asian f2p games and make dbo fail. Want you to fail? Good keep the game like this and I bet people will get bored very fast once they understand that or you no life it this game 24 7 or you use money or your gear will always be too low for do endgame things

• Drop rate low? I'd rather not comment...

And yes, a pity to have that on the development server and not in the PoB.

PS: I would like to see who sells +15 for dogi balls or brown boxes in the Open Beta jaja..

For upgrade like it is now with the downgrade that make no sense at all in a new day mmorpg stones should drop like x50 of how it is now for be balanced lol. Or even better remove break card and leave the drop as it is now. This formula doesn't work only work for cashers and no lifers

• For you is fine for us no, so we will not stop complaining and write why we don't like upgrade system. Something like this upgrade system ruin game play experience, make you waste time é money, isn't fair because is all luck, is maked for Asian f2p games and make dbo fail. Want you to fail? Good keep the game like this and I bet people will get bored very fast once they understand that or you no life it this game 24 7 or you use money or your gear will always be too low for do endgame things

If you would like to see a server with everyone full +15 after a few months... It's your opinion.

I don't think anyone wants that, except some.

• For upgrade like it is now with the downgrade that make no sense at all in a new day mmorpg stones should drop like x50 of how it is now for be balanced lol. Or even better remove break card and leave the drop as it is now. This formula doesn't work only work for cashers and no lifers

x50 :comcom3::comcom3:, What mmorpg do you come from? Hello kity online? wtf

If that happens in another mmo is because it has another upgrade system, you can not compare a mmo with other mmo with different systems, it makes no sense LOL

• x50 :comcom3::comcom3:, What mmorpg do you come from? Hello kity online? wtf

If that happens in another mmo is because it has another upgrade system, you can not compare a mmo with other mmo with different systems, it makes no sense LOL

Ffxiv got better system

Aion, Aura kingdom, blade e soul tera all got a better system without downgrade and they are still opened

Ffxiv is the most played mmorpg and have easy upgrade that make you do dungeons for upgrade.

Hardlock doesn't want to understand that a better system even if all will have +15 will be more balanced because all will have same items so will count only skills.

And tbh i just want downgrade get removed not fail

• Ffxiv got better system

Aion, Aura kingdom, blade e soul tera all got a better system without downgrade and they are still opened

Ffxiv is the most played mmorpg and have easy upgrade that make you do dungeons for upgrade.

Hardlock doesn't want to understand that a better system even if all will have +15 will be more balanced because all will have same items so will count only skills.

And tbh i just want downgrade get removed not fail

jajajajja, This game is not dragon ball budokai tenkaichi or other of the same style. ¿SKILL? ALL +15??

This is an MMORPG, who has better armor wins! What makes sense that everyone has +15!!? 0.0

If you like the system of other mmo so much, go play those and do not come to mourn in this game.

• I'm not going to read all the comments because i'm lazy af but, i prefer this upgrading system.. why make +10 and more easier to achieve for people who don't farm most their time on this game? If you farm then you will have more chance of getting success' in upgrading. Obviously personal opinion.

• The Drop rate is amazing lol why people Complaining about Drop Rate , every 5 sec a ( 65-70 drops even if it's a down grade) also upgrade system is balanced , so the Community Doesn't get ruined , also i need to explain something: Cash>Supporting players that pay for it, that's all , doesn't mean cash is for free , it's a person Choice. i'm a Free player & i ain't complaining about jack shit, & you see this beginners started the game week ago , screaming about upgrade & drop rate, go back to minecraft please.

• Upgrading got even easier with this stone drop increase. So i wouldn't touch it anymore for now. You guys, who want it even easier than it is now, just see so many ppl with +10 or higher and that makes you want it even easier. But most of those +15 used a bug to get that sh*t (ppl have been saying that. Wasn't around here by that time)

In open beta there won't be too many ppl with +15. Ofc cashers will have higher upgrades easier cuz of cashing (cashing is just a shortcut) Everyone else will be mostly around +8 - +11....if they are lucky xD

Also in my opinion it should be a little harder again. Cuz with this no break option ppl always will need every piece of EQ just once. Not really helping the economy over time. Read here to even remove the downgrade option. To those ppl: Are you f*cking stupid or something? You gonna flood the server with high upgraded sh*t only lol. That's death to the ingame economy.

Basically, shush it cuz y'all babies got it already soooooo much better than it was back in DBO. Anything more and the game is gonna be bullsh*t. Also bring back break option. It's needed wether you like it or not. It gives ppl a reason to actually keep doing sh*t. And yes, i'm aware that breaking and losing your item sucks. BUT with this easy stone upgrade we can even drop white stones easy so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Stop making this easy game even easier. It ain't fun man. Once you got all your eq easy upgraded high you have pretty much nothing to do. Only end game dungeons,farming,budo,plat. And those will be boring too after a certain amount of time. Seen it back in TW where high upgraded ppl literally just showed up for Budo and f*cked off again until next budo lol.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Boxbox, I believe this idea is perfect. It would serve both as a money sink and would definitely serve to make the upgrade system way better than it is now.

• The way this looks like it's going is unnecessary arguing. I've played Aura Kingdom, so I understand what TonyEffe is saying, but whether it'd be a good upgrade system in DBO is a good question. I personally, believe that DBO's Upgrade system shouldn't be made like Aura Kingdom's. It's nothing but continuously upgrading with no worries and or issues concerning breakage in gear, and that is rather easy. I'd be down with getting rid of the breaking in DBO, and maybe make it so there's only the choice between Success or Fail, so if you land on fail it gets reduced (By the amount of whichever stone you're using.) and if you land on success, well you get the gist.

• I do not agree with you on the quote I highlighted since most people have multiple characters. Since all the equipment has bind now, you will need multiple pieces of equipment and you will be upgrading indefinitely.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!