The Upgrade System NEEDS to Change

• Okay so since many people are still in disbelief that this system is, well, HORRIBLE to put it in a good way.... I decided to show you guys and make a video about it. I got 55 u70 purple and 55 u70 whites just for this video ( Which btw combined cost 11 billion right now) . Oh, and those stones are besides the 200+ i've already spent in the gloves I show in this video and guess what? After a total of 255 purple stones and 255 white stones they are +5, that's right, after about 51 billion+ zeni worth of stones, still +5. Anyways, since you guys need proof, here it is. If after knowing this, you can still tell me that I had "bad luck" or that the system is fine, you are either 1. blind, or 2. not within your mental capabilities. Box-head(boxbox) check this video out and read my comment. I really do hope that your suggestion is accepted since it looks like a great idea.

And from this video as u can see who counted how many succes cards where in same place 8times and yall, some think its normal balanced upgrade system

• That suggestion is good too. Just one thing tho, you are not talking about PVP. Unless you wanna tell me that you'll win budokai with +4 gear lol. In which case, good luck with that :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, with "the game" I mean everything leading up to level 70. No-one should have much of a problem reaching lvl70 if their gear is +4. Even UDs and TMQs are easy with a healer and some basic skill. Upgrading further for PvP obviously speaks for itself.

Another good laugh. I mean come on +4? And my friend sent me a screenshot of you with a upgraded speed sub weapon, I can no longer take you serious.

There's value in canceling Thunder before your stun runs out to finish someone with a needle. Besides, are you expecting me to use +0 needles when Thunder's on cooldown while I'm leveling? That passion to get across your point has turned into hot-headed aggression. Don't scold me for not going out of my way to get two sets of gear at my level, unless that's more important than the point you're trying to push.

• By implementing this suggestion from BoxBox. BlazingBarrager

• Okay so since many people are still in disbelief that this system is, well, HORRIBLE to put it in a good way.... I decided to show you guys and make a video about it. I got 55 u70 purple and 55 u70 whites just for this video ( Which btw combined cost 11 billion right now) . Oh, and those stones are besides the 200+ i've already spent in the gloves I show in this video and guess what? After a total of 255 purple stones and 255 white stones they are +5, that's right, after about 51 billion+ zeni worth of stones, still +5. Anyways, since you guys need proof, here it is. If after knowing this, you can still tell me that I had "bad luck" or that the system is fine, you are either 1. blind, or 2. not within your mental capabilities. Box-head(boxbox) check this video out and read my comment. I really do hope that your suggestion is accepted since it looks like a great idea.

Not being funny but you had +12 but got greedy lmao. I understand you're pissed at the fact you wasted so much but whos fault is it really, you could of stopped at a good upgrade point but you didnt...

MAAAAAN, WHAT WAS THAAAT!! I'M FEEELING BAD NOW

How can you waste 510 (expensive) stones, and ppl don't understand how this system is ------. I'm so sorry about your stones...

Now we know that the drop rate doesn't affect the upgrade system this much as ppl are arguing. You can have 2 stones, if you get one success and one fail, it's the same thing that trying with 20 stones, and end getting 10 success and 10 fails. (I didn't said broken)

I'm not going to try upgrading anymore after this video, gonna farm zeni and buy my gear, it's much more better farming 4kk's in 4-12 days and seek for a +15 seller. (Like Smirnoff, a more than perfect example of a 24h farmer, did and it's still doing)

That was the perfect proof, I'll save this video on my computer in case of something happens. Thanks Box-head(boxbox) for trying to convince the team with different models and understanding us.

+5... plz, someone bring a +16 to this man...

This is me everyday for a month...

Ill edit this.

After seeing this video i lost HOPE because he spends more stones than me and i realized that its not hard its impossible.

• Couldn't agree more! the stone rate is Sure LOW! :DDD

• I just went to upgrade and now i can't even get +10 did you guys decreased more?

Welcome to DBO!

If you think you're going to get +15 good luck, only a few lucky people will be able to arrive having a lot of luck and taking a risk.

You think you're the only one who's affected by this? It affects us all lol.

I'll say it again in case you're not clear: The armor from +10-+15 is for people who want to risk, if you're crying all the time so that why you want risk getting more?

Even if you have 500 stones it doesn't guarantee you get a +15. +15 is a lottery! That many of you are not clear.

• Good with these chances of upgrade?????

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11928/

5%,4% and 2.5% for weapon???

5%,4% and 3 for armor %????

Do you know whats worse????

People dying trying and give up on the game.

Boring is try and not achieving nothing and i play this game for a year and i have my equips +6 which is super embarrassing.

People from the guild i created they all left from the game and they are playing revelations now.

And theres more people everyday leaving this game.

• Welcome to DBO!

If you think you're going to get +15 good luck, only a few lucky people will be able to arrive having a lot of luck and taking a risk.

You think you're the only one who's affected by this? It affects us all lol.

I'll say it again in case you're not clear: The armor from +10-+15 is for people who want to risk, if you're crying all the time so that why you want risk getting more?

Even if you have 500 stones it doesn't guarantee you get a +15. +15 is a lottery! That many of you are not clear.

And this is why the game fail so hard and will fail even here. Upgrade shouldn't be a lottery but should take effort and skills.

A good amount of people will leave after notice how this bad system works,look what happened to original server.

The worst part is that this system isn't maked for make the game harder or more challenging but just for make you cash and lose items. Guys who think is challenging go try Ffxiv. Until level 30 is free. There you will notice how a true mmorpg should be nowadays. Best items? In dungeons. Upgrade items? Do tasks and dungeons. Not all luck based like here. This system is designer for make you cash open your eyes

• These % are very old, there have been many updates from that moment up to now regarding the upgrade system.

People from the guild i created they all left from the game and they are playing revelations now.

I didn't know that they could to travel to the future. Tell them to take you to the future with them and play the DBO Revelations.

• And this is why the game fail so hard and will fail even here. Upgrade shouldn't be a lottery but should take effort and skills.

A good amount of people will leave after notice how this bad system works,look what happened to original server.

The worst part is that this system isn't maked for make the game harder or more challenging but just for make you cash and lose items. Guys who think is challenging go try Ffxiv. Until level 30 is free. There you will notice how a true mmorpg should be nowadays. Best items? In dungeons. Upgrade items? Do tasks and dungeons. Not all luck based like here. This system is designer for make you cash open your eyes

the game was closed by the update system ja ja ja ja.

If you do not want a "lottery" make up a +10 and let players who want to take the risk to get more.

I can't imagine a nob like you on the server with +15 armor jaja,j server full +15 that fun!!!

The server will last a long time with your idea of the upgrade system.

All +15 in a couple of months in plat (pvp) without doing anything like now in PoB. Super fun.

And don't worry, there will be people like you who do not like to risk and stay with +6-+8. But you have to understand that the other players who want to get to something in the game must take the risk.

• These % are very old, there have been many updates from that moment up to now regarding the upgrade system.

I didn't know that they could to travel to the future. Tell them to take you to the future with them and play the DBO Revelations.

Are you stupid? Did you fail in primary school? Can you read? Did i say Dragon Ball Online Revelations?

I clearly said revelations and i mean by Revelations Online.

You go back to the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!