DBO history

• What about the guy from dbocom.com? He helped us foreigners a lot with a space that we could share some tips, guides and so much on. He may not have accomplished a lot in game, but outside he was great IMO.

His name was Citrinate? just making sure we're talking about the same guy.

He built quite the foundation for foreign players. DBO is probably where it is right now because of him.

• The problem with people here is they talk about the past, what i said x months ago or whatever, but as far as i'm concerned, as of lately, i'm not the one doing harm--

I do appreciate the fact that so many people seem to care about the image that i reflect, more than i do~

I'll just do me, eager for beta.

• The problem with people here is they talk about the past, what i said x months ago or whatever, but as far as i'm concerned, as of lately, i'm not the one doing harm--

I do appreciate the fact that so many people seem to care about the image that i reflect, more than i do~

I'll just do me, eager for beta.

I think you got the wrong picture projected in your head.

Do whatever keeps you busy I guess.

• What about the guy from dbocom.com? He helped us foreigners a lot with a space that we could share some tips, guides and so much on. He may not have accomplished a lot in game, but outside he was great IMO.

That guy really saved us with his old community back then. Helped out many newbies (including me at that time) to even get an account in the game, he deserves to be above all these guys.

• bruh....back on KR it wasn't that big of a deal to find out a style to play lol. People were mostly enjoying a MMORPG based on DB. Like come on...it was a dream that became true back then. Ofc ppl would just play. The difference is that some others invested a little more time into it by trying out different builds and styles of playing. One could say i was there in the times when ppl were trying out stuff. Wasn't on DBO KR in Beta but i joined at beginning of January 2010 on KR server (damn KSSN man xD) which should be right after the beta i think. And i can assure you there were many others that did what those ppl listed did. It's just that they didn't create videos or were active in the english community. I would know that first hand cuz i'm one of those. I managed to make some "friends" on KR server with korean ppl who were able to speak good enough english. Before meeting them i was all by my own trying to figure out how to play this Korean game hahahahaha. Everyone who never played during those times: I feel bad for you. You missed a great time of DBO xD

So in my opinion it ain't a big deal xD

It's just some ppl being on the game first trying out stuff and others who came later on used that information....that's something normal to me.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• bruh....back on KR it wasn't that big of a deal to find out a style to play lol. People were mostly enjoying a MMORPG based on DB. Like come on...it was a dream that became true back then. Ofc ppl would just play. The difference is that some others invested a little more time into it by trying out different builds and styles of playing. One could say i was there in the times when ppl were trying out stuff. Wasn't on DBO KR in Beta but i joined at beginning of January 2010 on KR server (damn KSSN man xD) which should be right after the beta i think. And i can assure you there were many others that did what those ppl listed did. It's just that they didn't create videos or were active in the english community. I would know that first hand cuz i'm one of those. I managed to make some "friends" on KR server with korean ppl who were able to speak good enough english. Before meeting them i was all by my own trying to figure out how to play this Korean game hahahahaha. Everyone who never played during those times: I feel bad for you. You missed a great time of DBO xD

So in my opinion it ain't a big deal xD

It's just some ppl being on the game first trying out stuff and others who came later on used that information....that's something normal to me.

you hit the nail on the head.

this thread in my opinion although it gives respect to many great players of the retail era isn't really needed. DBOG is a different game In many aspects.

not to disrespect the accomplishments the players named by sirab and others in this thread but there accomplishments are 7 years old at least.

lets make dbog have there own accomplished charactors, instead of dropping back into to the past all the time.

a few come to my mind.

like martianmanhunter, simmy, sendokufirefist, lorenore, hardlock, cestory just to name a few. these guys are epic pvpers and deserve some praise. I know this is preopenbeta and a lot of people are patiently waiting for the final game release but I still think these guys I named deserve some credit too.

I have locked this thread due to this thread being subjective in nature and could start possible flame wars between peoples opinions

sorry and regards boxbox

• The Moderator Staff have decided it is best to close this thread, for the following reasons:

• The subjective nature (as Box-head(boxbox) pointed out) - Everyone has a different opinion as to who they admire, or who helped them throughout their Dragon Ball Online experiences/journey, however the original post in this thread was only one players version of events.
    • Players are going to be making comparisons between accomplishments made between retail Dragon Ball Online and Dragon Ball Online Global when both are two versions based in two different eras. For example, in the original post made by Sirab 80% of those players mentioned on that list played KR/TW and only shined back in 38/55/60 cap. They did not level, or barley partake in Dragon Ball Online retail when 70 cap was released, and many of them actually did quit (and only made minor appearances due to losing interest in Dragon Ball Online). So it is important to specify what version and what cap these players did excel in.
    • "X Player is the best of his class" - These types of comments obviously are going to rile up some members, especially those who are competitive. Usually these comments lead to flaming which always results in threads being locked/closed.
    • This thread only really applies to veteran members who were around and remembers those players at the time. New members won't really know or understand the significance of this thread.

For now, the DBO G Moderator team will decided what to do with these types of threads, and will discuss internally if they should be allowed, or if they are even appropriate for the forum.

If anyone has any concerns about the outcome of this thread feel free to message myself or any other Moderator/Game Master.

[errorbox]This thread is now closed until further notice.[/errorbox]

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!