Using skills with RP - Too slow

• Hello, i'd like to suggest to upgrade the RP using function on skills. As everyone knows we use this when we press on a skill button and hold it down for like 1 sec.

The thing is, it is so slow and takes long time if you are using some skills in a row a 3 seconds work gets up to 5 6 seconds.

If there would be an update in which we can choose if an ability should use or not use RP if there's one available and cast it in an instant this would make fighting way more smooth without holding down buttons.

Example: I want my Special Beam Cannon to use RP and reduce cast time and have a RP available i want to choose in the Skill tree (K) if it should use automaticly or not.

Because the cast time reduction is like 1,5 sec and if i have to hold down my button the 1.5 seconds reduction becomes maybe 0.5 reduction and im losing time.

• Hi there Ill test the cast reduction on several skills to see if there a problem with cast time reduction.

if there is i will notify daneos to fix it.

cast time should reduce the skill including the delay by the time it has said

thanks for bringing this to the attention of the dbog staff regards

boxbox

• Greetings,

I use RP CD on my violent slice and mostly on all my other skills.

I even farm with this and I do not exp things you posted above, in fact it works really good.

As tanker, you are, you really feel no dmg, from mobs or anyone else.

Cast on that skill and violent slice is 3 sec and 1 sec is RP, soo in total 4 sec, not 5-6 sec.

Plus if we change that, what ever skill you press and you have RP set on it, it will be used and I do not like such a system.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• do you know how broken this would be if there was no difference in animation with rp or without in pvp aspect this means for example i play turtle and if i could use cd rp on all skills without affecting my combo this would be dope ngl but BROKEN aint the word

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!