Excited to be here!

• Hello! I'm Cuatro from Chile.

I heard about this game years ago but the computer I had back then was crap and the fact that it was all in Japanese was a big turn off. But now that I have a decent computer and it has been translated to english I'm super excited to play!!

My character name is Wulfoman lv. 5 right now if anyone wants to team up and do some quests and stuff (when the servers come back online of course). Nice to meet you all!

Ps: (btw, there are times while I'm playing that the game mini freezes for like half a second. I was wondering if there is a reason behind that or that's just the way the game works. I don't think its my computer's fault since I can play any other game with high settings and they work smoothly (nvidia 1050 ti, i5 7th gen, ssd)

• I welcome you in my name and name of entire DBOG Staff to DBOG community mate.

I hope you will enjoy in this game and help us to make it better than it was before.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!