Defensive Item balance

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12028/

As you can see namek defensive item thats harder to aquire compared to drop from regular monster, as in Craft, medusa, CC dungeon, should have a total defensive points of around 1225.

However Craft items have roughly 43% more defensive points then even CC dungeon craft item, that even requires item stats boxes for a good effect.

Thats pretty unbalanced.

what would be your opinion to making namekian (for now) defences from TMQ, CC dungeon, Medusa and craft, all having the around the same amount of total defensive points on all levels, especially on the levels 55~70.

So my suggestion would be to make namekian craft item stat (level 70) new stats being:

Physical 543

Energy 682

Yes, it would make shadowknights and dark warriors left bulky with these armors, but you could fix that for SK 1 property = 1 property again (fixes glaring slash too on them)

• Finally someone mentions this.

dhMeAzK.gif

CCBD armor should be one of the best armors in the game for every class, and craft be the decent of the bunch, but in this case for Nameks atleast it's the complete opposite, craft is by far the best set for them, and their CCBD set is mediocre. I think something more fair though on craft would be 777/555 def for humans, 777/666 def for majins (so the same... maybe 667 to make things less satanic...), and 777/777 def for nameks. Nameks CCBD should be 777/888. Even 777/976 is way too OP for CCBD gears since that's roughly 43% more def than their other sets like you said. But I warn you this makes almost 0 sense in terms of logic to the masses that play this game, they just wanna be as OP as possible but who knows, maybe they won't be like that this time around.

• Yes indeed, tanker class gear lower in defense than DPS class.

Why should tankers, tank? Pointless....

No offense, no.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• You know Iceman, you're right, tanks are REQUIRED to have 777 p def and 976 e def armors. That 546 p def and 1666 LP buff, hah completely useless if they subtracted 199 from the E def of their craft armor. 24 CON and 2013 LP passives? Completely usless without that extra 199 E def, you might as well just log out. 1121 E def mastery? Why even bother? Without OP craft armors you're about as squishy as a turtle. Also Iceman you're right, 777 E def is clearly LESS than humans 555 E def as I suggested. It's just pointless as you said. Wow, no wonder you have so many people protect you at plat, why let such a god at this game even be touched? I wish I had your skills.

• its not about the amount, its about the fact craft armors have so much more defenses then other armors.

I'd like to see either having all of these armors (medusa, CC, TMQ) have the same total defense as craft.(could be lowered or increased)

Same thing should apply to humans and majins.

In short, TMQ, CC, Medusa and craft, all should have the SAME amount of total defence, can be done by either boosting these armors, or decreasing the craft armors.

Either make all of these armors have a total defense of 1753, or make them all have a total defence of 1224 (for nameks)

Same logic should apply to humans and majins

• Yes indeed, tanker class gear lower in defense than DPS class.

No offense, no.

then leave armour this way,but since YOU SAY sk is a tank should get his dps LOWER buy a lot

human is dps,namekian is a tank so reduce theyr damage of 50% boost dw dmg of 30% and all will be fine ;)

i understand that you want sk to be op since you main it,but isnt supposed to be like this,atm is a dps with high def

• i just think craft defences have too much defences on them, compared to other defences, it should be all equal (imo all craft armors should be have same total defence as CC )

This topic isnt about SK, karma or w.e class, its about the item balance not making any sense!

• i just think craft defences have too much defences on them, compared to other defences, it should be all equal (imo all craft armors should be have same total defence as CC )

This topic isnt about SK, karma or w.e class, its about the item balance not making any sense!

Well it makes sense, CCBD armors are harder to get, hence why they are legendary, give a ton of defense, and give extra CD. What doesn't make sense is how namek's craft gear is better than their tmq and CCBD gear. Their CCBD and TMQ gear should be like humans and majins, the defense aimed torwards either P def or E def, and the e def on their craft nerfed.

But this feels like a big waste of time even discussing this, MOST of the community right now doesn't care about balance/making things make sense, they just care about picking a OP class, and keeping this game P2W. The only time things get changed around here is when a big chunk of people ask for it, and that's not happening until maybe open beta, where new players either see how stupid 1v1 PvP/PvE is in this game and say something about it, or veterans come back and speak up, but until then sadly these kinda threads are pointless.

• i think it will be either one or the other for sks. but its only speculation. in my part

I prefer dw and sk become tanks. but to be honesnt this game doesnt reallly have defined tanks for pvp

Yes indeed, tanker class gear lower in defense than DPS class.

No offense, no.

just as iceman says its pointless to tank in pvp the way def gear is now.

if sks and dws were to become a tank they would require alot more def and lp so they can withstand 4 or more critted needles

a large nerf to sks damage would have to be applied as well.

not sure how feasible this is right now.

• if sks and dws were to become a tank they would require alot more def and lp so they can withstand 4 or more critted needles

a large nerf to sks damage would have to be applied as well.

not sure how feasible this is right now.

That would require god-like defenses and would affect PvE as well. The thing people have to understand is, buffing everything out to balance isn't the way to go, if you do that than it will just make 1v1 PvP more rock-paper-scissors. The reason why kid budo 1v1 PvP is so much more balanced than end cap 1v1 PvP is because there's nothing OP in it except DC's heal, that's literally it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!