Why is everybody SO UPSET?

• I may be new, but I've been looking for ways to play DBO after it shutdown. This site, this game. DBOG. This is the best version yet, and I can't understand why everybody must be so upset that they can't play. I mean- We have a work in progress. So please stop whining, every time you disconnect. I've been disconnected over 5 times within an hour, and I will say I'm upset. But I'm not making a thread after every time I do. The devs are working hard, so instead of saying "It won't work.' you should thank them. I just wanted to speak up. X(

• Mr. Daneos, you have been doing a good job. I show some of my friends this game, and they were extremely happy. I was too. I am upset with how buggy the servers are (Like the fact items I can't pick up are everywhere.) But I understand that it's in Alpha. I played the Destiny Beta on my Xbox 360, and it was a buggy too. People have to understand that games like this TAKE TIME! Its a very large, fairly open ended game. While looking at the map, I saw about 5 or 6 areas. 10 with the black areas. So this will take time. But I thank the DBOG team for this game. :D

• you and your team having hard time fixing all of bugs ect good luck dev and one of the bugs are (wishper says player not online / cant enter to time rift/cooldown are buggy it stay 10sec instead of 3...) good luck !!

• I may be new, but I've been looking for ways to play DBO after it shutdown. This site, this game. DBOG. This is the best version yet, and I can't understand why everybody must be so upset that they can't play. I mean- We have a work in progress. So please stop whining, every time you disconnect. I've been disconnected over 5 times within an hour, and I will say I'm upset. But I'm not making a thread after every time I do. The devs are working hard, so instead of saying "It won't work.' you should thank them. I just wanted to speak up. X(

Bro , you can't expect much from people which have some bag of shit in the head then a brain. They are expecting that the development of the game its easy or fast. They don't know nothing. It's thank's to DBOG devs that we have an opportunity to re-play our adorable game Dragon Ball Online. I mostly ignore those kids , because its just a spend-of-time reading their cries threads. I will keep disconnecting thousands of times, I will be lagged , but atleast I will be in the game and that its because of those amazing guys which spend their energy to bring it back.

So devs! Keep going ahead! Just ignore the fact of immaturity things other the community. They will grow with time and understand. By the way we will always support ,however we can, DBOG! See you!

• Welcome Hyperflareman. Good to see new faces here.

As a member of this community, I'd like to say, some reasons why people complain makes sense. and I know that you know it does.
    You say you play Xbox 360 games, if that's the case. Then you should be use to it, and be understanding of some of the reasons why by now.

As a Gamer, you don't want to pay your $60 dollars on a game, and then it has major problems whereas you can't even play it. Because this is exactly the case.
    Some people who played an Alpha (of other games) never seen it this unstable. Even for Private Servers. But it may be tolerable for some people, and some people may not tolerate it.

You're complaining about people complaining. If your heart is at the right place, then I agree. but there's already 5 other threads of this, if not more. Seems very much like dick riding at this point.
    Because that's what it is.

Everyone here knows Daneos works hard. I don't see how you do, since you registered here yesterday... <--- (another sign of dick riding)
    Meaning, you just got here criticizing the community, when you don't even have a founder's pack, nor been here as long as we have. To sit, understand and realize what they're going through. But I already know you do, this is just a thread for attention.

Also, people can say, they worked hard for the money they gave into this project, lol. People want to play what they paid for is all.
    Not like fathers get appreciation from their kids when they work hard at their job. That's life, what you want a cookie?

P.S. Not like we told them to give us the release date. I see it as they shouldn't have. Now people expect things to be brought to the table.
    When they may not be able to meet the community's expectations. For whatever that may be.

• Yes ! ^_^
    we apreciate your work a lot , thank you again , it's been longer than I expected to come back in this wonderful world of dbo , pay no attention to the message of the person still dissatisfied , we are much to thank you for your work, we are aware this is an alpha test, Daneos , I'll thousand shipments " thank you " and good luck

• I doubt people ever payed to play alphas. Alphas arent open to public at all because of this. You should never deliver an very buggy version of the game that needs close testing to the public.

Normally alpha tests are closed tests in order to test bugs , stability are left for Beta tests.

I doubt you or any of your friends ever played an alpha test at all, they were betas.

I think Daenos chose to open alpha to everyone for few reasons:

1- its been so long since everyone played DBO the last time , that we all really need that little piece of dbo for the nostalgia.

2 - We all know that nowadays whoever goes first has an advantage

3 - He wanted to solve the server capacity problems as soon as possible.

I will start complaining about bugs when open beta starts, thats when bugs are due to be carried to oficial release.

• People are selfish point blank. You would think they would have nuthing better to do than sit by their computers and wait for a game. We all wanna play a great DBO game but that takes time. Just as the original players had to wait 2, 3, even 4 years for Betas and KR release Im sure these guys can wait too. We had no such updates like the ones Daneos gives, be grateful to have a staff that cares to keep us in the loop. Its ridiculous.

• Real Talk... I honestly expected someone to say that. That I was a suck up. :L
    Firstly: Its called being a good person.
    Secondly: Being a Good Person, I try to support others.
    Thirdly: I decided to say something about people complaining about the game. Call me a hypocrite if you wish to, I don't care.
    And to anyone who thinks I am "Dick-Riding"...
    Its called being kind. :L
    I know most of the people here most not know about it.
    But try to LEARN about it.

• Noone of you, who love this game so much and appreciate the hard work of the dev bought this game/bought a starter pack to further help the devs-

so stop fawning and try to get cheap applause from anyone.

And to all the kids out there - Keep Calm And Wait, actually, there should never be an Open Alpha, u need ppl who are patient and reliable to fix buggs and get some decent bug reports and not kids who repeat every 5min the same :censored: bug!

• Some people just dont know how to be thankful/respectful. We do our best and work hard every day.
    It makes me happy to see that people like you exist.

The same problem as always in online games :D .
    But I think the most user are very thankful even if they cant play at this time. The entire team do a great job and work hard.
    Maybe the one that cant stop complaining should just try to do their own privat server and look what happens :D

• neither do you,nor me,and its everyones right not to i belive(that was for your first state) i agree with the rest 100%

well it was free before and they want it free now aswell(logic i guess)but the majority doesnt understand the work,the process,the preasure...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!