<DBO revival projects>Hate against DBOG?

• And by that logic, if a casher can get loads of great items in a day, it's still not P2W, as long as a free player can get that in months. And that's the main issue here. Everyone talks about it but I actually have the balls to say what others don't have the balls to say. It's funny, Battlefront 2 has this same problem, cashers in that game grew light years faster than non-cashers and everyone banded together to stop it because it's a problem. Do you guys really think it makes you guys look good when you guys use 0 logic? No, we see that and laugh at it, me and many others have been putting up with you guys for months and months now, reading posts that seem to just be half assed and thrown out and it seems it's just to boost your guys's post count. While someone like me is actually trying to post things with substance and logic, it's just no wonder why this forums only has like 7 frequent posters, me being one of them.

I have 2 things to say regarding this:

1. You still haven't told me how this cash shop is more P2W that previous cash shop, which is what you stated on one of your first posts.
    2. This cash shop system is still not definitive, and I strongly believe it is way less P2W than the previous one where you could simply buy Brown boxes and dogi balls to exchange for upgraded items easily.

• I have 2 things to say regarding this:

1. You still haven't told me how this cash shop is more P2W that previous cash shop, which is what you stated on one of your first posts.
    2. This cash shop system is still not definitive, and I strongly believe it is way less P2W than the previous one where you could simply buy Brown boxes and dogi balls to exchange for upgraded items easily.

Well it made brown boxes much more pricey than before, all the ugly dogis that barely anyone uses are cheaper now but the really popular are now much much more expensive or non existent (Pretty sure not all dogis are possible to obtain now from waguwagu), you got CCBD tickets in there now, x5 excellent dogi balls, rare dogi balls all obtainable at a click of a button. Do I really need to go on? It wouldn't be such a issue if we didn't have so much players cashing over $200+ for guaranteed good pulls (and trust me there's a lot of those players). Also cashers have said numerous times how OP waguwagu machine is, hence why all that "im quitting the game" talk ended when it was added. Waguwagu machine seems to work differently also in this server since I see a lot of players pulling rank 1/rank 2 items

• Well it made brown boxes much more pricey than before, all the ugly dogis that barely anyone uses are cheaper now but the really popular are now much much more expensive or non existent (Pretty sure not all dogis are possible to obtain now from waguwagu), you got CCBD tickets in there now, x5 excellent dogi balls, rare dogi balls all obtainable at a click of a button. Do I really need to go on? It wouldn't be such a issue if we didn't have so much players cashing over $200+ for guaranteed good pulls (and trust me there's a lot of those players). Also cashers have said numerous times how OP waguwagu machine is, hence why all that "im quitting the game" talk ended when it was added. Waguwagu machine seems to work differently also in this server since I see a lot of players pulling rank 1/rank 2 items

1. Brown boxes more pricey than before: before the cash shop update 60kk was the price of Brown boxes. You could find for less or more (there was a time when the price dropped to around 40kk but then it went up again), depending on seller and your need for the item. Now the usual price is 63kk, but you can still find people who sell for less than that if you don't simply buy the first brown box you find on a personal shop. Care to develop how the brown box got pricey?

2. How can you name popular dogis as an argument to consider Something P2W, when clearly cosmetics aren't part of that? Now that there are really cheap items you can easily have different dogis to use dogi balls from ccbd to even keep and have different dogis with different stats. Cosmetics aren't a P2W argument.

3. About dogi balls and ccbd tickets: On one of your first posts you complained about being lottery based and now you are depicting the wagu machine as OP, I would like you to define what you actually think of it. My personal opinion is that wagu wagu machine could use some tweaks yet, but I still don't see how the cash shop overall is more P2W yet.

• Okay so selling items from waguwagu machine and getting loads and loads of zenni also isn't P2W? Okay got it.

dude what are you on about??

1. no one is forcing you to play.

2. this system is wayyyyyyyy less p2w, just cause now u cant chose what you get or what dogi you want you are pissed?wtf

3. people cash cause they want too, nothing wrong of that. if you cant or cant afford, tough that is your problem and no one else

4. demand puts the price on dogis and everthing else. of course no one wants the maid doji, hence why its cheap while the more popular are higher priced.

5. if you are that poor in-game, CRAFT can make you cash real fast.

6. stop complaining and whinning.... you can always quite, instead of threatning actually quit and go play another dbo mmorpg.... oh wait there isnt...

7. stay on topic without turning all your posts into a hate war.

on topic: i thought dbor was dead... no sighn of life last time i checked

• Wing If you have a report on a staff member - or any forum member for that matter - please use the proper ways of communication: either ticket support or PM to Game Masters. Public posts aren't the way to do so, this is a warning.

I am not afraid of the Truth, I am just enforcing the code of conduct. Imagine one day someone who hates you publish a similar post with such screenshots. Wether there are real or not, the person is name shaming you and it will affect your public image even if the screenshots are fake or not. However, if you send a PM to a GM or open a ticket, we will look into it and take the proper measures about it. Simple as that.

Also this is off-topic so please let keep the thread on the subject we are discussing. Thanks.

"Silence! You may not have a different opinion than ours! I am now closing this thread due to flaming!!"

Thread locked.

Care to develop? I think you are going to meta on this.

• I want everyone to see, nothing will give me how to write a private message to you because you will ignore it because it's your friend, long ago I wrote to the moderators and Daneos, but everyone has it in the ass :)

I honestly don't remember seeing such message, maybe you forgot me?

Wow that's honestly sad you got your own mods botting. Dbog team is honestly pathetic. Honestly whats next? Daneos being behind the +15 dupe bugs? Seriously this games reputation is gonna go down the toilet before open beta even starts.

Now that is just bare slandering. I really want to talk with you guys but you are making it difficult.

• I don't know why people are acting clueless about the P2W issue that wagu machine brings. It very obvious that the wagu wagu machine gives a HUGE advantage over Free 2 players I got around 3b from 10 wagu I could of got more if i didn't use another 10 wagu coin on the first wagu machine. here a video

I made 1,7kkk in over a few days doing the following:
    - Farming in papaya.
    - Boxing 2 mudosa necklaces with boxes from boss event.
    - Going Bacterian and selling the 2 legendary subweapons I got from the runs I made.

Point is, you could have gotten less money from the wagu because it is indeed lottery based. As I said previously, I think wagu could use tweaks, but I still stand behind the fact that this cash shop is less P2W (it still is, because we won't ever be able to make it 0% P2W that is a fact), than the previous one.

I believe that the reduction of P2W elements paired with the open possibilites for F2P players (boxes, dogi balls, white stones, better stone drop rate) is a good solution that can be worked towards to improve the game and the opportunities for all kind of players. I prefer not talking black and white.

• I honestly don't remember seeing such message, maybe you forgot me?

It should be enough that I wrote to Daneos, should do something about it and not ignore me, I do not care about ban, I have a lot of such screenshots not only from hardlock and will show them to everyone. People should know what's going on here :)

• It should be enough that I wrote to Daneos, should do something about it and not ignore me, I do not care about ban, I have a lot of such screenshots not only from hardlock and will show them to everyone. People should know what's going on here :)

Daneos is in charge of developing the game, we have a staff member to ensure communication, don't know if you understand than developing a game and communicating 24/7 isn't sustainable for 1 person alone. Also, I was Community Manager during many months and was specifically in charge of communications. I would have liked to receive a report as it was my work at that time. If you have screenshots send em to me and I will make sure to discuss this with the GMs and Daneos.

• I could of gotten like 3-5 billion tops with $30 within like 5 minute compare to what you did over a course of a few day. I could of also farm on top of this too but i don't really need to if i can drop $15 instead.

• I could of gotten like 3-5 billion tops with $30 within like 5 minute compare to what you did over a course of a few day. I could of also farm on top of this too but i don't really need to if i can drop $15 instead.

Why are you repeating yourself and ignoring half of my post? I said there are other options available AND that the wagu wagu machine could use some tweaks.

You are demanding communication but it's a two way street, you should listen / read to what I say too in order for us to communicate.

• Now that is just bare slandering. I really want to talk with you guys but you are making it difficult.

Well sometimes everything isn't so positive and good, sometimes people want to hear the truth, and the truth sometimes isn't so pretty. I feel like the mods want us to be postive and happy with everything 24/7, but that's near impossible with how things are run. Also your whole argument is Dbog isn't P2W because you can obtain everything in the waguwagu machine for free, but ignoring the fact that you can get everything within minutes as a casher, that takes a f2p player days/weeks/or even months to obtain.

• Well sometimes everything isn't so positive and good, sometimes people want to hear the truth, and the truth sometimes isn't so pretty. I feel like the mods want us to be postive and happy with everything 24/7, but that's near impossible with how things are run. Also your whole argument is Dbog isn't P2W because you can obtain everything in the waguwagu machine for free, but ignoring the fact that you can get everything within minutes as a casher, that takes a f2p player days/weeks/or even months to obtain.

Trust me, I am all about the truth. This isn't about keeping it pretty or positive, this is about using the proper ways of communication and trying to work together instead of fighting. We want to work together and sometimes it gets tough and we have disagreements and it is necessary, I don't see when mods gave you that impression but I apologize for that in any case.

Thing is, I never said DBOG isn't P2W, and if I said so, I excuse me because that isn't what I meant. My whole point during this conversation and actually what I say everytime this subject is brought up is that we work to make it less P2W. It isn't possible to maket it 0% P2W if we want to keep the server alive, but if we work on making it less P2W and broadening the scope of possibilites for F2P players we are on a good path I'd say.

• Well sometimes everything isn't so positive and good, sometimes people want to hear the truth, and the truth sometimes isn't so pretty. I feel like the mods want us to be postive and happy with everything 24/7, but that's near impossible with how things are run. Also your whole argument is Dbog isn't P2W because you can obtain everything in the waguwagu machine for free, but ignoring the fact that you can get everything within minutes as a casher, that takes a f2p player days/weeks/or even months to obtain.

LoL I think you are forgetting that you need to work to get that money.

Let's do the math:

To get money you have to work

Work means spending time and effort on something that you like/dislike (often you can't choose yourself)

Farming/Grinding means spending time (playing a game you like -> having fun)

?¿?¿?¿

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!